Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
:shifty:

KIF_1975-1.jpg

Any takers?

:lmao:

What bags the chocolate in :hyper: :drool:

Do you just mix the champ and the Guinness together? I'm intrigued now... I also tried to make a black and tan once but failed miserably.

:hmm: I may just have to stop and get a bottle of wine or some beer for tomorrow

I hadn't planned on celebrating the Fourth, but why not have a quiet little celebration here? We have Brats (Beer Brats and Cheddar ones :drool: ) and Macaroni salad, if I pick up some drinks and cook the brats on the BBQ that sounds like a pretty good Fourth

bonocomet said:
:wave: sad_girl

your sig distracts me everytime I open up this thread. :drool:

:lol: I had changed it to go along with something from the NEXT chapter of my fan fic, but the chapter isn't finished yet, and I missed this pic :drool:

I wish I could play pool with him just for the chance to stand behind him when he leans over the table like that :combust:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I had changed it to go along with something from the NEXT chapter of my fan fic, but the chapter isn't finished yet, and I missed this pic :drool:

I wish I could play pool with him just for the chance to stand behind him when he leans over the table like that :combust:

I will have to check out your fanfic then :ohmy: What's it called?

Do you have the big size of that pic?

Sad_Girl said:

:uhoh: don't stand too close behind him or he'll hit you with his stick...:shifty:

bonocomet said:
Do you just mix the champ and the Guinness together? I'm intrigued now... I also tried to make a black and tan once but failed miserably.

Black Velvet

Method:
Half fill the glass with the stout and tilt to the side, whilst pouring the champagne in gently, trying to create as little foaming as possible.
Notes:
If a head is left when the guinness is poured, leave it to settle. This is not a drink to linger over or nurse - the secret is to quaff it as soon as it has been made.
Origin:
Brook's Club, London, 1861, served as the nation mourned the death of Prince Albert, Queen Victoria's Prince Consort.

Glass Type: Flute
Garnish: ; None

Back
Top Bottom