Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllsssssssssssssssss :wave::hug::drool:

am back, had a sleep and eaten, sat in PJ's now :lol:

ok so i still havent met Bono :grumpy: (bitter irony that i told kat i wanted to look round Harvard and he fecking went there
:madspit: ) but was sooooooooooooooo good meeting Em :drool: and Jules:drool: and seeing Ruff again :drool: also managed a quick 5 mins with Jo (sorry Jo but we only got 2 hours sleep as it was *hug* )

think ive run out of smillies now so will post below again

also got to meet Rambling Rose (shes sooooo nice :hug: ) and MIke (cant remember his screenname) met Mrs Edge (the toronto belly dancer ) and a ton of other people :)

Went to a fab restaurant on saturday night with Wild, Ruff, Alli, Khelia, The Twins, Joanne(a friend of the girls) Rosa and Mike, was a fun night :D :rockon:

the shows were :drool: :combust: crumbs, original of the sepcies, fast cars again , gloria AND a 3rd encore :drool:

went to Saks, i now have a lovely Edun top :drool: (the jeans were way to expensive :madspit: and were like 3 miles too long for my legs anyway :lmao: )

miss you glas though (even though we came on here everyday :lol: )

roll on next tour when we can "sightsee"/follow together :hyper:

hey weldy :wave:

hi Jem!!! :hug: :hyper:

glad you had such a good time :drool: what does the Edun shirt look like? :love:

BG you're meeting Jem?! :hyper: when?

hi Weldy :wave:

Dis :drool:

I just took like the longest shower ever :ohmy: :shifty:

sami0201 said:
hi Jem!!! :hug : :hyper :

glad you had such a good time :drool: what does the Edun shirt look like? :love :

I just took like the longest shower ever :eek:hmy : :shifty :

Sami :hug:

showers :drool: craigs tiling the bathroom for me and kat soon so we will have a shower, you're all invited :sexywink::drool:

its white with a pattern in v pale grey going down the front, kat was like :drool: when she saw it

bonoishot said:

Sami :hug:

showers :drool: craigs tiling the bathroom for me and kat soon so we will have a shower, you're all invited :sexywink::drool:

its white with a pattern in v pale grey going down the front, kat was like :drool: when she saw it

:drool: :flirt:

going to do homework and eat dinner....bbl

:wave:

Boo! :wink: :wave:

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive, still not connected at my apt yet *grumble* Had to call a human yesterday to get stuff hooked up! Will still be a few days, but I'll have high speed when I do :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom