Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:hug:

I can't stress enough how much I love this place :heart: *sappy moment* :lol:

I don't even talk about this kind of stuff with my mom...I feel like she's weird like that :slant:

It's really hard to communicate with your parents at your age; you're on different wavelengths... you can be talking to one another and might as well be speaking different languages for how well the person hears/understands what the other one is trying to say.

You see things in totally different perspectives. It won't always be that way, you'll come to understand each other better. Which is not to say you'll be more like her, just be able to see how she thinks better. It takes time.

I went through it, my nephew is going through it with his mom right now. Patience and effort make it bearable through these years, time makes it easier. :heart:

*covers my germy mouth* :hug: SG :hug: Sami

Sami I know exactly what your trying to say. Its nice to have someone to love in that special way. Nothing wrong with wanting that. :heart:

Its definetly hard at your age Sami to talk to your mom. I remember being there myself. I'm glad we can be here to talk with you about stuff. I know I'm alot older, but I still remember what it was like to be a teenage girl...heck according to some people I still am one :wink:, so its nice to know we can pass on knowledge and talk about fun things with you. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

It's really hard to communicate with your parents at your age; you're on different wavelengths... you can be talking to one another and might as well be speaking different languages for how well the person hears/understands what the other one is trying to say.

You see things in totally different perspectives. It won't always be that way, you'll come to understand each other better. Which is not to say you'll be more like her, just be able to see how she thinks better. It takes time.

I went through it, my nephew is going through it with his mom right now. Patience and effort make it bearable through these years, time makes it easier. :heart:

:yes:

thanks girls :hug:

:hug: Sami, We are glad to be able to help whenever and however we can. Because we're glad to be your friends :heart:

Want to see some new pics I've just found? :D

71329734_2fc967b34f_o.jpg

71329904_c47f737eeb_o.jpg

You can post pictures for us anytime! :yes: :drool:

Its just so wrong how much I adore these men. I really do need to get a life. I thought I was all good until a few minutes ago when I heard Mini-cat singing With or Without you in the shower! *banging head on desk* I've even corrupted my children! :lol:

Snooky!! Ruff!! :hug: Did you have a good trip, Ruff?

Fly, there are several more courses she wants to take that couldn't be fit in because of the requirements of the program she's in, so she's staying for another year. So far she's found a creative writing program at York that sounds appealing to her. Other than that, she enjoys poly-sci and history.

VintagePunk said:

Fly, there are several more courses she wants to take that couldn't be fit in because of the requirements of the program she's in, so she's staying for another year. So far she's found a creative writing program at York that sounds appealing to her. Other than that, she enjoys poly-sci and history.

Awesome! :up: It's so good to hear she's "feeling out" where she wants to go and is taking a whole bunch of classes to see. All too often people make decisions they regret because they feel pressured and don't really know what they want.

Snooks, SG, Fly, VP! :hug:

Boston was great, esp. seeing my pleba girls :heart:

sami0201 said:
hi Fly :hug:

how's the studying going?

Oh not too bad actually. :hug: It's a cycle for me...I freak out and have a panic attack when I think of all the stuff I have to look over, but then once I do it's not so bad...then comes more freaking out, etc. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Awesome! :up: It's so good to hear she's "feeling out" where she wants to go and is taking a whole bunch of classes to see. All too often people make decisions they regret because they feel pressured and don't really know what they want.

She has no idea whatsoever what she wants. :lol: But then again, I can hardly imagine being that age, and having to choose. :crazy: That's one of the things I admire about you - you have very clear goals that you're working toward, and doing a terrific job, I might add. :)

Back
Top Bottom