Pleban Girls Party - Jez having a wonderful time drooling over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

Yeah, it's such a tough job going through these threads to find nice pics of the boys to show off to the class... :shifty: :drool:

WildHoney said:
THora :hug:

I was just thinking you must be really busy today as you weren't here, that or you were at lunch :lol:

Both! :lol:

This morning I was swamped, then my department got taken out for a 2 hour lunch! :love: :drool: Now things should be relatively calm for the afternoon.

Thanks Clone. :hug: Although this diagnosis explains all the pain I've had. I have another appointment next week to discuss treatment, and will be talking with my aunt this weekend who has scoliosis as well. So it's not all bad. :)

Hey Jem :hug:

I have to go, actually. My stomach still isn't good, and I was at home today. :|
Now I have to go to bed, so I can get up tomorrow. It's going to be gruesome, a whole five hours... :lol:

Oh, before I forget it, THANK YOU SG for the sims updates! Mrs the Edge :shifty: :lol:

Night everyone :hug:

Thora :hug: Hope you can get some really good treatment for your back. :hug:

Babydoll :hug: How are you? Not long till Hawaii now? ;)

Wild Clone:love: Guess where i went yesterday. :shifty: .........

......... Ann Summers!! :shifty: Bought myself a present and sent Andy a picture of it and he nearly crashed his car.

:uhoh:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom