Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um I got no work done today thanks to stinkin boys! :madwife: Where are they gonna be when I'm living in a cardboard box?! :madspit:

:lol: To many hot men, to little time!

Sad_Girl said:
I haven't heard it :shrug: but I'm anti-chili peppers so I doubt I'd like it

I like several of their songs, but a lot of the time their songs sound so similar that much of it bores me.

I think the new one sounds just like they've done Californication again, moreso than "... Mary Jane."

Russty Cat said:
Um I got no work done today thanks to stinkin boys! :madwife: Where are they gonna be when I'm living in a cardboard box?! :madspit:

Yes! Where will they be when I can't work because I'm dreaming of hot rock stars? Huh? And where will I be? Living in my own box!

:lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Okay, I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance. It's official - I'm in LOVE with Benji!! :love: :heart: :cute: Oh my god, he is my hero! :lol:

:reject:

I was sorta watching that show last night. Man, those judges are tough. But most of the people who tried out absolutely couldn't dance. So it evened out.

Was Benji one of the judges?

Feeling like :reject: because I should know if he was or not ...

jobob said:

I was sorta watching that show last night. Man, those judges are tough. But most of the people who tried out absolutely couldn't dance. So it evened out.

Was Benji one of the judges?

Feeling like :reject: because I should know if he was or not ...

He's the swing dancer. I swing dance, and I'd love to be as talented as he is. He's phenomenal! :love: He made it thru to the top 20, and what he said to the judges when he was accepted was awesome.

Snooky I hope you get some sleep. :hug: :heart: And you know I'd come live with you in a heartbeat. :sexywink:

I wish we got tv in here so I could watch some of the shows you guys mention. :(

ThoraSEB said:

He's the swing dancer. I swing dance, and I'd love to be as talented as he is. He's phenomenal! :love: He made it thru to the top 20, and what he said to the judges when he was accepted was awesome.

Oh, I remember him! He was awesome! Yes, he deserved to make it to the top 20. :love:

I also loved the really goofy guy in the Chicago auditions who made everybody, especially the woman judge, laugh. I'm not a dancer, but I thought that guy really was talented.

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom