Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Poor Snooky. :hug: I still remember those days...you're so ready for it to be over, you'd nearly go as far as to cut the kid out of you with a dull knife. :lol:

:yes: I was laying in bed the other night watching Friends when I noticed that Travis was sleeping like a baby and on his tummy too :mad: and I swear I thought to myself "I wonder if I punched him in the face would he wake up" :reject:

SG, last night and today I've been playing text twist to take my mind off things, and I got up to over 60,000...then my computer screwed up this afternoon, and I had to reboot. :madwife: :lol:

Snooky pie said:

:yes: I was laying in bed the other night watching Friends when I noticed that Travis was sleeping like a baby and on his tummy too :mad: and I swear I thought to myself "I wonder if I punched him in the face would he wake up" :reject:

:lmao:!!!

I'm sorry I shouldn't be laughing...but I literally laughed out loud! :lol:

Snooky :hug: It's so worth it though! :love:

I know I've mostly been lurking but g'night all :wave:

Snooky :hug: I have nice heavy accounting textbooks that can be used to knock some sense into people, if the :madwife: doesn't work :wink:

Snooky pie said:

:lmao: :lmao:

That's right, take it all out on him! :love:

Thanks Russty, Jo. Can't wait till Sat. :drool:

Snooky pie said:

Aw, Snooky ... :hug:

VintagePunk said:
SG, last night and today I've been playing text twist to take my mind off things, and I got up to over 60,000...then my computer screwed up this afternoon, and I had to reboot. :madwife: :lol:

:angry: :madwife: that sucks!

:hug: Hi Snooky!

:hug: Goodnight Drea Sweet Dreams

Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers ... :drool:

("Especially in Michigan" is cool too. Of course I'd think so.)

I shoulda bought the whole album after all

Jo - the entire album is awesome!! :drool: :combust:

When I get the internet hooked up to my new computer I can send you whatever you'd like off of it, if nobody beats me to it. :)

I have Dani California as the song on my MySpace page.

Nighty night Drea :hug: Sweet dreams.

Welcome back SG :hug: and Molly :hug: :D

Seriously I think I need help. I'm addicted to rockstar boys. :no: :reject: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom