Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Oo! Are there any others?
:hyper:
You should put them into compromising positions! :happy:

:lmao:

:lmao:! I don't know...his house is being remodeled at the moment so Spiderman is in the middle of the living room! Perhaps we shall have a look around. :hmm:

Thora that picture is cool! :up: And OMG we have the same monitor except a little different!! :love: :lol:

Should I completely embarrass myself and post the pictures I just took? :lmao:

Ok these are the depressed chick ones I got yelled at for. :lol:

And I cannot believe I'm doing this :lmao: Okay they aren't that funny but I'm so hyper/weird tonight!

My teeth look real yellow for some reason :huh:

And this is random but it's me and my aunt :heart: :)

and DON'T QUOTE please! :happy:

SORRY YOU'RE TOO LATE! :tongue:

Last edited:
Sami you are so cute and goofy! :lol: :cute: :hug: I love the pictures! And the one with your aunt is so nice. You both are so pretty! :love:

back from updating some software.

iTunes is more dangerous than crack, or even the blue crack, I swear to God. They're gonna make me go broke, 99 cents at a time. :sad:

Unless my best friend with a massive CD collection ever lets me borrow his CDs and rip them to my computer and iTunes/iPod :wink:

Sami you are going to have so much fun! I'm so jealous! :drool:

:hug: to everyone :heart:

Joanne so far I have resisted the Itunes store, but I'm sure it won't last much longer. :lol:

sami, those pics are so :love:

If I took out my camera phone right now and snapped a photo of myself, I'd look more or less like this:

:crazy: <-- with gold wire-rim glasses, brown hair, and a white Vertigo Tour t-shirt.

I am so not photogenic. :(

jobob said:
sami, those pics are so :love:

If I took out my camera phone right now and snapped a photo of myself, I'd look more or less like this:

:crazy: <-- with gold wire-rim glasses, brown hair, and a white Vertigo Tour t-shirt.

I am so not photogenic. :(

:crazy: is good! :wink:

You are too! I've seen a picture of you before! :sexywink: I'M not photogenic at all. :no:

Vertigo shirt :love: You can't tell in my pictures (the ones from tonight) but I'm wearing a Pop shirt that LivLuv sent me. :heart: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom