Pleban Girls Party - it's Summertime in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sami! :hug: I'm doing great, how about you?

I NEED that necklace! :lol:

I just checked my donations status for my cancer fundraiser, and I'm around $150 away from my fundraising goal! :up:

bonoishot said:
Hey Thora. Well done on the date.

I just found out (kats in the pub) that the U2 tribute band i've seen twice there are playing tonight.

My new ipod was delivered this afternoon. Unfortunatley neither me or Kat were in :grumpy: but i will get it on Monday now.
Goot ago get ready for pub. Everyones sat outside as its sooo sunny. :wink: And Russpass is there aswell. :lmao:

See you later girls. :kiss:

x

U2 tribute band :sigh:

None ever seem to play near me :grumpy:

new i-pod :love:

WildHoney said:

Thanks Wayne :hug:

I really need to get to see them live :yes:

no prob :up:

the whole place was jumping when i saw them last Saturday :rockon:

getting blinded by the strobe lights :drool:

World Cup fever is everywhere! My office is pretty multi-cultural, so we've got a good mix of people rooting for different teams - England, Portugal, Brazil, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Spain and Italy. :lol: It should be interesting!! :D

I hate the World Cup and I am definitely not supporting England, lol. Or anyone else, for that matter! I'm trying to just avoid it, I'm afraid.

Lol Sami because it's all over the TV for 5 weeks and then there's nothing else to watch, and they shift around programmes and it's all over the papers! I'm not interested so it's hard to escape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom