Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tomorrow we're celebrating Canada Day at work by having a casual Friday. We've been asked to wear red or white, or something to do with Canadian culture.

I'll be wearing my shirt that says "I L:heart:VE HOCKEY PLAYERS"

:giggle:

We're having red and white day at work tomorrow too, and even though I'm in the back room I don't think my Knitting Olympics Team Canada hockey jersey would be good office wear :giggle: Too bad though, I'd love to wear it to work :wink:

I'm back. :) I missed Wild and SG :scream: But Thora's still here? :sexywink:

Sarah and I just decided that people on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire who need a lifeline to get any of the questions up to and including $1,000 should immediately be ushered off the stage and be forced to undergo sterilization, so they can't breed and pass on their dumb genes. :lmao:

Thora!! You're probably not here, and I don't know it you catch up, but I've been meaning to ask you for several days - what's the name of the girl you know on Canadian Idol?

In case Thora doesn't catch up, someone remind me to ask her, cause I'll forget. :lol:

Yeah, it rained yesterday night - a biblical downpour for a bit even - and today a few times (with lightning and thunder at one point).

It's been really spotty, hasn't it? :ohmy: It started raining lightly as I got out of the car and walked to my building at school, and when I got out a couple hours later, there were a few puddles, but it was sunny. A while ago when I was out, I drove to the other end of town, and as I was getting out of the car, a downpour started. :| By the time I got out of the store about 15 minutes later, it had stopped...then when I drove back to my end of town, it was completely dry.

I'm back for just a bit. Going out to tan outside in a few minutes but had to email something quickly first.

VP - Sarah Loverock is her name. We went to high school together.

We should be ashamed! :ohmy: :tsk:

I've noticed lately though, the entire forum seems to be slowing down. Maybe because it's between tours? The most active area of the entire place seems to be FYM.

VP, I have the list you sent me last year but I'm too lazy to look for it right now - do you happen to have the Tomb Raider version of the Elevation video? *hopes*

Back
Top Bottom