Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I don't know what is it - a stomach flu, maybe? :

Yeah, the e-mails, after the first day or two, tailed off very rapidly. :| So then I moved onto calls, and that worked fairly well, but I got a lot of people saying that they already had all their credits, and I was left with approx. 20 people who I've called multiple times, but haven't been able to get ahold of...and of that 20, I need about 18 of them. :| So it was suggested to me today that I should go outside the non-depressed scores, and try to get those who scored just slightly above depressed (because depression scores can vary day to day - if you're having a particularly bad day, you can score depressed, but not necessarily be so)...this one girl in the group had already made a database of the scores I want, and their contact info, so she e-mailed me the file. I don't even have to do anything, just start calling. :happy

Night Sami :hug:

Stomach flu...not fun. :( But school's over for her now, though, right? So at least she doesn't have to worry about being sick and doing that too....

I'm surprised they trailed off so quickly. It really looked like things were going so well.

:lol:Not having to do anything is a very good thing! :drool:
And I'm sure you'll be able to get 18 more participants, you can charm the pants off anyone. :wink:

And I take it no one woke up today at a horribly unreasonable hour..because they were going through withdrawl symptoms and would take anything u2 related that they could get? :reject: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Stomach flu...not fun. :( But school's over for her now, though, right? So at least she doesn't have to worry about being sick and doing that too....

I'm surprised they trailed off so quickly. It really looked like things were going so well.

:lol:Not having to do anything is a very good thing! :drool:
And I'm sure you'll be able to get 18 more participants, you can charm the pants off anyone. :wink:

And I take it no one woke up today at a horribly unreasonable hour..because they were going through withdrawl symptoms and would take anything u2 related that they could get? :reject: :lol:

Does waking up at night missing your clone count?? :madwife:

So what did they do to your computer?

VintagePunk said:

Does waking up at night missing your clone count?? :madwife:

So what did they do to your computer?

I almost called the other day...until I realized my phone minutes were up..:sad: I missed you! :heart:

Well, I originally took it in to get the fan fixed...since, well, do you recall my vivid describtions of it making wookie sounds, and dolphin mating calls? :lol:
The I figured I might as well finally bite the bullet and update my OS. And they told me I had to get XP ( :grumpy: )..so I did. And they told me, not to worry that all my files would be transfered. Well, we know how that went...:angry:

Oh! Oh! And I got a dvd burner! :drool: :hyper:

On the downside, anything I had to burn is now gone. :angry:

Anyway, it took longer than expected cause one of their techs was sick or something, and we weren't able to pick it up yesterday, so we finally got it today. Hooray.

And may I never go almost a week without a computer ever again :crack:

Good Night Drea :hug: Sweet :adam: Dreams

Ugh! :yuck: A skunk apparantly just went by my window :barf: Damn! it must've JUST sprayed something, too! My eyes and nose are burning! :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I almost called the other day...until I realized my phone minutes were up..:sad: I missed you! :heart:

Well, I originally took it in to get the fan fixed...since, well, do you recall my vivid describtions of it making wookie sounds, and dolphin mating calls? :lol:
The I figured I might as well finally bite the bullet and update my OS. And they told me I had to get XP ( :grumpy : )..so I did. And they told me, not to worry that all my files would be transfered. Well, we know how that went...:angry :

Oh! Oh! And I got a dvd burner! :drool: :hyper:

On the downside, anything I had to burn is now gone. :angry:

Anyway, it took longer than expected cause one of their techs was sick or something, and we weren't able to pick it up yesterday, so we finally got it today. Hooray.

And may I never go almost a week without a computer ever again :crack:

Awww! You should have called, or texted! Except I think that both of our phones are out of time, too. :reject: But you could have called my home number, you have that, right?

At least it's done and fixed now. And we have the rest of summer to get you what you're missing. That means lengthy MSN sessions. :drool: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Awww! You should have called, or texted! Except I think that both of our phones are out of time, too. :reject: But you could have called my home number, you have that, right?

At least it's done and fixed now. And we have the rest of summer to get you what you're missing. That means lengthy MSN sessions. :drool: :wink:

Do you even know how to text? :lol:
I do have it :heart:! I should have thought of that...duh. *smacks forehead*

:hyper:
Where we stay up till unreasonable hours? :drool:

Okay, I know that this is probably TMI, and not something I should not be posting, but it finally feels like the hole where I got my tooth out is starting to fill in, and soon I won't have to be all paranoid about food getting caught in it. :happy:

Just thought I'd share the joy. :wink:

^ Yay for Holeless gums!!!! :happy: :drool:

And if that was the worst TMI I ever read, I would die a happy, less traumatized person. :lol:

the rockin edge said:
wait a second.

Bri, you lost your music? and now have XP?

sounds like a fresh start, for which itunes would be perfect for organizing music as you get it. :up:

Yes and Yes. :grumpy:

:hmm:
Perhaps.....afterall, anything would be more organized than my system....:lol:

And just for the record, I will be pouting and mourning my music for a few days yet. :sad:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Okay, I know that this is probably TMI, and not something I should not be posting, but it finally feels like the hole where I got my tooth out is starting to fill in, and soon I won't have to be all paranoid about food getting caught in it. :happy:

Just thought I'd share the joy. :wink:

i remember that from when i had my wisdom teeth out. good times! :happy:

OMG! :scream: :sad: :yuck: It's SO bad!!!! :banghead:
14.gif

1.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:

Do you even know how to text? :lol :
I do have it :heart:! I should have thought of that...duh. *smacks forehead*

:hyper :
Where we stay up till unreasonable hours? :drool:

I know how to text. :madwife: I texted lots of people during the tour. :madwife: With Sarah's help. :reject: :lol:

I'm old. I don't take well to all these new-fangled ways of communication. :madwife: :lmao:

I foresee many 4 and 5 am nights. :drool:

I have closed every window in the house now, not just my own, and now am burning a Bono candle - I can only hope that it does it's job soon so I can breathe freely again :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I know how to text. :madwife: I texted lots of people during the tour. :madwife: With Sarah's help. :reject :lol

I'm old. I don't take well to all these new-fangled ways of communication. :madwife: :lmao:

I foresee many 4 and 5 am nights. :drool

:lmao:

Of course you know how to text.
I believe you.
:shifty:

Well, I'm sure you're better at it then Ruff. :lmao: She just kinda poked at it :giggle:

:combust:
I miss such nights...

Ick...SG, I remember from the times Kelly got sprayed, it's not a smell that leaves soon. I would suggest that you keep checking outside, and once it dissipates out there, you open windows again.

Back
Top Bottom