Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

There's no one I want to see playing anywhere, and I don't feel like going to Mel Lastman Square (closest place to me with fireworks) by myself just for fireworks.

Yeah, same here. I don't feel like going and fighting my way through crowds in the hot sun. :|

And then for the fireworks tonight, the traffic is insane, takes about an hour to get home, when it's only about a 3 or 4 minute drive away. :|

I'm at my sisters house sitting - and they have DSL so I can finally watch a bunch of the you tube stuff that normally doesn't work for me :hyper:

Jem :hug:

Fireworks are like that around here, too. :| pain in the butt. We can sit on my mom and dad's deck and see the fireworks from other towns in the distance though :up: thats always fun

bonoishot said:

I was saying last night, my brother lived right across from them for about 5 years, so we'd just hang out at his place (when we were home - for the past few years, we were at the resort during this week)...but he moved last fall. :madwife:

bonoishot said:
Happy Canada Day my Canadian girls. :kiss::hug:

I'll have a drink later for you. :wink:

Might have a drink myself later :lol: I *still* haven't touched those Mike's Hard Cranberrys that I bought for St Patrick's Day..

My sister fell out with him for a while. A few years back. I don't remember her telling me why but she did tell my Mum. Shes speaking to him again now. My brother never fell out with him. So they're on good terms now.

VintagePunk said:

I was saying last night, my brother lived right across from them for about 5 years, so we'd just hang out at his place (when we were home - for the past few years, we were at the resort during this week)...but he moved last fall. :madwife :

:tsk: :madwife: How inconsiderate of him to move. :wink::lol:

SG yay at the youtube videos. :hyper::happy: Dial up sucks. :grumpy:

Drea Go for the Cranberry drinks. :drunk:

Watching You tube Finally! :lol:

The 'A celebration' video is the one with Bono in the red pants :laugh:

Just watched the 87 grammy's where Edge announced to everyone that Adam was in the loo :lmao: and the 92 VMA's with shirtless Larry drinking champagne from the bottle :combust:

Youtube certainly has some hilarious videos! :D

I'm back for a little bit. Turns out my friends aren't getting together until the evening, so I have the afternoon free. I think I'm gonna go shopping in a bit. There are a lot of sales, and I need some new clothes because none of my summer clothes from last year fit. Yay! :D

Drea said:
Somehow I think a lot of Guinness was involved... :wink:

something like that :lmao:

Larry gets sick of the simple country part about halfway through and starts going at it and throws both Edge and Bono off - meanwhile Adam's nothing more than a pair of legs in a skirt and a cloud of cigarette smoke :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom