Pleban Girls Party - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: not bad at all, Drea. I'm impressed. I get the occasional twinge, sort of a stinging sensation but not much pain or anything at all, really. :up:

I'm most nervous about how easy it was. I just know I'm going to end up addicted at this rate :lol: Hot Marine Men doing the tattoo work doesn't hurt :sexywink:

PN006172.jpg

PN006246.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: not bad at all, Drea. I'm impressed. I get the occasional twinge, sort of a stinging sensation but not much pain or anything at all, really. :up:

I'm most nervous about how easy it was. I just know I'm going to end up addicted at this rate :lol: Hot Marine Men doing the tattoo work doesn't hurt :sexywink:

:lol:

SnB was fun as usual, though we had a bit of an adventure in the store around 9 or so when we had a bit of a biblical downpour *snerk* Good thing we were there, otherwise the store would've been closed and poor Megan would've had to deal with water-damaged stuff... though I doubt it would've taken her long to get over to the store once the rain started, with the roof having leaked in spots before *g* It was leaking in the same spots plus a few other places - not big pouring leaks, but a lot of little drippy-to turning-on-the-tap-a-bit type ones.

One more day of work till the long weekend! :hyper: I have Monday off since Saturday's Canada Day (the credit union of course not being open on Sat).

Sorry, my niece and her husband (who's a huge U2 fan) stopped over, and I took the opportunity to show off some of my U2 stuff. :shifty:

Drea, not sure if I have the video - I know I've seen it, but it may have been when i subscribed to U2.com? I'll look, though.

SG!! :hug: How are you tonight?

Drea - I have the video but no way to get it to you as I only have it on DVD and not in MPEG or any such format :(

Everything got taken care of at the store, though? :ohmy: I hope so :uhoh:

VP :) Have fun showing off? :) I've been showing off some of my U2 stuff in the past couple of days, too; my fifteen year old cousin has been spending the days with us (because she got into some trouble and can't be without adult supervision :tsk: ) and my mom has had some friends over to do scrapbooking

Yeah, everything was safe as of when we all left last night - there were still 8 or 9 of us there when it started pouring, so needless to say we were all about rescuing the yarn and books before water got to 'em :giggle:

Sorry, don't have it, Drea :( Try posting in Music on the Internet? It's not commercially available, so it should be fair game.

SG, it was good, although I'm not sure how interested he was, or how much of it was politeness. :lol:

He's a high school teacher, and he came over to see if Sarah has a co-op placement for next year, and to ask if she doesn't, would she come and work for him. :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Drea - so long as you didn't start looting, I imagine she appreciated the help :giggle:

:lol: We might all joke about it, but none of us would do it *g* Though in moving stuff around Rachel and Stephanie found some stuff they hadn't seen before, so there was yarn fondling as well as rescuing :wink:

:lol: Yeah, well on the west coast the sun is still up for another couple of hours. It's just behind the tall trees in my back yard, so it makes tanning pointless. :lol: I'd look kinda silly outside in the shade in my bikini. :giggle:

SG, it's a thread having to do with the TV series Rescue Me...apparently, there was an episode that depicted a questionable rape, and it's being hotly debated from many perspectives...someone brought up some psychologically-related stuff.

Okay, while I was at school today, I bitched about having to pay $30 for an annual licensing for a program that I need, a stats program called SPSS. The subscriptions run from Sept till Sept, so if I got it now, it would be good for two months, and then I'd have to pay another $30 in Sept. :mad: Anyway, Scott suggested that I can set up a remote thing so that I can connect to and have access to our lab's computer (which has SPSS) at home. I went to see our computer guy, and he set it up. I just tried to connect, and the connection worked, but I can't find SPSS on it. :scream:

Back
Top Bottom