Pleban Girls Party - it's not a house, but it feels like home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
Ok, I just have to ask, with so many good writers here :bow:

Does your characters ever do something you don't want them to? Or am I just way f*cked up in the head? :crazy:
'Cause I'm writing something now, and the people are just not doing what I planned them to do... :reject:

I've found that with my current RPG character - the way I think a chat will go and how she decides a chat will go can be two entirely different things :lol: So if you're fucked in the head, so am I :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: I agree....she's really beautiful...so much so that she should think about a career in modeling....just a thought SG :hmm:

Jake easily could as well, he's been offered a job at an Abercrombie store in GR (Thankfully he's not the sort of kid to let it go to his head )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: I agree....she's really beautiful...so much so that she should think about a career in modeling....just a thought SG :hmm:

Modeling. :crazy: It's sooo hard to be in that industry.

SG, Jeffy is so cute!! :cute: :love:

And his girlfriend is GORGEOUS!! :jealous:

Thanks Drea :hug:

I just had this thing all planned out, with three female characters, and I had decided which guys they were going to end up with, and now it looks like they're interesting in other guys... :sigh:
Ah, well, I guess I just have to keep writing and see where I end up, it'll be a nice surprise for me too... :lol:

BonoOSCEra6s4621.jpg

BonoOSCEra6s4620.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Jake easily could as well, he's been offered a job at an Abercrombie store in GR (Thankfully he's not the sort of kid to let it go to his head )

People who let it get to their heads. :madwife:

2 of my friends just started working there.....yesterday my friend was cleaning the dressing rooms or something and she walked in on someone. :lmao: And another time she was letting someone into a room and she went in first to clear out the clothes that were there and the woman just walked in with her and took her pants off while my friend was still in there!! :lol:

My best friend's other best friend ( :laugh: ) just got offered a contract to model for them- she's absoultely gorgeous as well. :drool:

sami0201 said:

People who let it get to their heads. :madwife:

2 of my friends just started working there.....yesterday my friend was cleaning the dressing rooms or something and she walked in on someone. :lmao: And another time she was letting someone into a room and she went in first to clear out the clothes that were there and the woman just walked in with her and took her pants off while my friend was still in there!! :lol:

My best friend's other best friend ( :laugh: ) just got offered a contract to model for them- she's absoultely gorgeous as well. :drool:

:lol: People are strange!

Jake was offered a job just hanging out in the store, believe it or not. they told him he wouldn't have to do much of anything, they just wanted people with the right look in the store to draw in other shoppers :eyebrow:

Weldy believe me - if you saw the right picture of him, you would see it. He's been fighting girls off for years already :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Jake was offered a job just hanging out in the store, believe it or not. they told him he wouldn't have to do much of anything, they just wanted people with the right look in the store to draw in other shoppers :eyebrow:

Weldy believe me - if you saw the right picture of him, you would see it. He's been fighting girls off for years already :lol:

:lol:
Yeah, they are called the "models" in the store. That's what one of my friends does- just stand by the door and kind of greet people. :laugh: He should have taken it! Money for being pretty! :wink:

sami0201 said:

It looks easy, but it's SO hard. I respect all the famous models so much. :bow: (except Naomi :wink: )

SG! :hug: How are you all tonight? :)

I'm pretty good, thanks. :)

And I adore Rebecca Romijn-Stamos :yes: I think she's really great, beautiful and very nice, too

Naomi :yuck: there are so many reasons to dislike that woman, and her history with Adam is actually the least of them

Sad_Girl said:

I believe you SG...I totally believe you! :hug:
But I think his GF doesn't like the fact that he's a ladies man...even if he doesn't like it! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

And I adore Rebecca Romijn-Stamos :yes: I think she's really great, beautiful and very nice, too

Naomi :yuck: there are so many reasons to dislike that woman, and her history with Adam is actually the least of them

Love Rebecca. :love: I love Helena Christensen too. Beautiful, and she seems really cool. I can't wait to go to her NYC store this summer. :drool: Plus, she's friends with U2. :wink:

My goal in life: Go to NYU, get a job at her store, become friends with her, get introduced to Bono. :lmao: :wink:

But there are some new up and coming models who seem really cool. :up:

Sad_Girl said:

Rebecca is a pretty good actress...at least in my eyes :hug:

:rolleyes: Naomi need to learn some manners someday! :sigh:

Well, I have to go to bed now. Not that I'm tired, but it's getting late, and I have to get up early :crack:

Night everyone :hug:

Back
Top Bottom