Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great thread title, Wild! :hug:

Drea just posted a link to the It's Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) video in the old thread last night. Gotta love YouTube. :D

See you later; I have to get ready to go to a Christmas party. :wink:

:lmao: Wild you were sooooooooo hilarious with your drunken texts....to this day I still have no idea as to what the last one said!! :lmao:

Wild did you see the pics I sent you trough msn??? of karateboy???

:grumpy: damned mom turned off the pc while I was working so I couldn't see replies!

:D Welcome Mona!

this is an ongoing thread for a bunch of PLEBAns that came right after you I think :) do you remember Brighteststar or Vintagepunk? Dismantled?
This is Dis and Bri's creation, used by them(like they're ever around :angry: ) and friends of them to talk :)
We don't mind strangers much, as long as you're polite and able to talk with us on our level ....

:lmao: that would be in the gutter...

:wink:

nah, we're quite mature... :giggle: sometimes...

YDW, is there any difference between hotel gutter and any other gutter? It sounds more... exclusive :D

GG :heart: We've missed each other :grumpy:

I need to spend more time here again. :reject: Ah, the good old days when I could be found here every night :sad:

How are you! :yippie:

WildHoney said:
:uhoh: i've just read it...

Ok a WIld :kiss: for anyone who can work out what this is meant to say :lol:

Micrt pc my0 god i'm so ripped sat on his inde0 bed flet hd

:lmao:

Well, part of it says "oh my God I'm so ripped sat on his knee and felt hd" :wink:

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddd! :hug: :weneedtogetasmiliethrowingitselfinthearmsofanothersmilie:

:lol: No, didn't think about that! I just thought it was cool that we almost had the same first name!

Btw, I'm not ignoring you on FB, I just can't see your super wall posts :sad:

Back
Top Bottom