Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
too tired or no time, hoping to get a bit more in when i have a few days off work . just cant be bothered tonight but i have to do something because i have been on my arse most of the day at work ..

Yes I have certainly done that!

The worse was one time I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bid $500 instead of $50 :yikes:

Good thing I was lucky and no one else bid very much.... I was sweatin that one! :lol:

:hyper: just got a text from the guy I joined two weeks ago for music lessons... they want me to bass for them wednesday when they have to perform for a grade...

:drool:

mysterious_jen said:
question - my man is always loosing his misselanious work crap and leaves something behind every day , i was thinking of getting him a satchel/ man bag/ briefcase thingy for xmas do you think its appropriate?

Mr. Z has two man bags, a casual one (brown canvas) and a business-y black leather one. He's pretty concerned with looking hip and cool and he uses them both.

Aw :hug: Tummy bugs :madspit: I think I'm coming down with a cold. It's like now that my shows are over, my body just knows it has time to be sick!

Lunchtime blue crack!!! :yippie:

Back
Top Bottom