Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
glad to hear it weldy !
getting geared up for xmas? not long now and the carols have invaded my workplace :crack: only 4 xmas songs i will tolerate are
baby please come home
so this is christmas (was is over)
do they know its christmas and
merry christmas i dont wanna fight by the ramones :drool:

if they played that at the supermarket i would be happy !

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thats really early

im taking my mp3 player everywhere atm so i dont have to deal with it :yikes: and my sunglasses to protect me from the glare of cheesy decorations . and my inverted pagan cross to protect me from the christians . should stay home :yikes:

yay! How are ya guys? I have hardly checked in here lately, seems like I get thru a few threads each nite I've been following then I fall asleep... I'm sooo tired!

yeah i know that tired thing i hate it ! i keep having to have naps on the couch over the weekend and when i get home from work. living on berocca and liquid iron helps .

:tsk: You're both turning into Nana's with your couch napping!

:giggle:

I've been going through massive withdrawals for this place.....it's not healthy to be away this long I swear!

question - my man is always loosing his misselanious work crap and leaves something behind every day , i was thinking of getting him a satchel/ man bag/ briefcase thingy for xmas do you think its appropriate?

Will he use it? :hmm: yes if so... Mine wouldn't use it I know. :shrug:

Yes I'm TIRED of being TIRED! :madspit: I fall asleep on this chair nearly every night. I'm lookin forward to some time off after Christmas tho! You've been away from here too lately gluey??

well i think he would use it , thats what im not sure about . merry christmas honey please put all your crap in this bag so you dont leave it behind and have to call me about it ! :madwife:

he would put it all in the bag and leave the bloody bag at home :der:

:giggle:

My mom gave me an entire batch of her Christmas fudge last night and I've eaten nearly all of it. :drool:
Of course now I feel sick.

good for you !!!!!!!

fudge :drool: :heart: fudge. my mum doesnt make anything at xmas, sometimes pavlova yuck. i make chocolate cheesecake at xmas, takes me about 4 hours. dont think i will bother this year.

chocolate cheesecake sounds good! I don't really make anything either, but if I did... I make those peanut butter cookies with the chocolate kiss on top. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom