Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
akubra = kind of hat popular in outback Australia... Crocodile Dundee probably had one... :crack:
corks are stereotypically dangling from the brim to keep flies away :wink:

Prehistoric! :yippie:

Alisaura said:
akubra = kind of hat popular in outback Australia... Crocodile Dundee probably had one... :crack:
corks are stereotypically dangling from the brim to keep flies away :wink:

Prehistoric! :yippie:

:uhoh: riiiight....

:sad: I hate hats!

cinnaminson said:
GG. . . . . .still with the teacher lust:rolleyes: he is :drool: though so I can't blame you. . . .

what happened to the guy third from the left in that pic that flashed up a couple of days ago?:wink:

::tsk: don't roll your eyes at me! it's his fault, he's too damn hot and adorable! :tsk: every time I think I'm getting over him he has to be incredibly cute again and make me fall in love with him over and over again! :tsk: all his fault!

:lol: he's still having a gf, and still sexy... but I doubt we'll ever get together! Don't think I'm his type, judging from his current gf!

:wink: well, one for Wild ofcourse otherwise I won't live to see another day! :uhoh:

:tongue: you guys can share the other one, since the ozposse all like him...

and prettyboy's current girlfriend is girly and pretty and all that bs... :wink: I think I'm a bit too tomboyish for him...

*cough* and she's not that smart... just sayin.... :wink: she does lowest level education here, I do highest... he himself does middle level... so yea... it sounds like no difference but there truly is a difference in thinking...

:lol: I know, it's always the pretty ones without a brain they go for.... I guess looks is all they care for :shrug:

they'll grow out of that phase, eventually.... :uhoh: right?

:lol: nice story cin, very nice story!

well, at least he's the sort of boy I could bring home to my parents... :lmao: can't say that of other people I fancy *coughBcough* I can only imagine what would happen if I'd ever bring him with me... well, same as with Bono, I know my mom would completely be infatuated cause they're both very charming :wink: and now how to get what they want.... but my dad :lmao: that'd be another story!

:hmm: well, Bono loves wine and good food, so there's a point they have in common...

Back
Top Bottom