Pleban Girls Party - It's all about the (bass)guitar! - Happy Paddy's Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's definitely a bassline... I'm imagining some hot double bass player behind Bono while he's singing :drool:

:hmm: I don't think there's more than three notes in succession at any one time... sounds like "bahmb... pause... bahmb bahmb bahmb" - not that that's much help in figuring out the actual notes :lol:

:lol: no I figured out that it'd be easy.... why else would I try playing it? :lmao: <--- is the crappiest bass player ever who hasn't had a single lesson and doesn't even have a bass guitar!

One of the double bass players I was imagining playing:

http://greatatomicpower.com/Atomic Website/Photos.html - click on the "Drunk Murray" pic :giggle: The guy in the middle is Murray (of course), who I've mentioned around here before :drool: He's your typical smartass hot bassist :wink:

(The other double bass player was :adam:, but he occurred to me second because I've only seen one pic ever of him playing a double bass, and it was a JT era pic :drool: )

Also look at the "scared Tory" pic :lol: Tory Cassis - hot, sexy voice and sings jazz... and if he ever sang the JH version of IFWTVD I would be a melted puddle on the floor, never to recover :combust:

Click on the "sound clips" link on the page too - there's three songs there, two are originals and one is a cover :)

Tory singing The Measure Of A Man :drool: :drool:

:drunk:

OhHHHHHH danny boyy, the pipes, the pipes are calllllinggggg
From glen to glen and down the mountain sideeeeeeee

4.gif

Back
Top Bottom