Pleban Girls Party - It's all about the (bass)guitar! - Happy Paddy's Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Ok girls i thought it only right that when celebrating St. Patrick's Day we sholud honour the best hunks that Ireland has to offer...

Shall i start.....these boys need no introduction :shifty:
:flirt:
163px-Adam_clayton_04.jpg

:silent:
gotmilk.jpg

:drool:

:giggle: I don't know if someone photoshopped that or if it's an actual ad, but either way that rocks :D

I stopped at the mall on the way home today - thought we'd just use the rest rooms and eat at the food court etc... but I stopped in to Barnes & Noble and found a copy of U2 Show for $10 :happy:

and for some reason, my cat is now licking the cover of it :eyebrow: Apparantly she likes the boys as much as I do :tongue: :sexywink:

More Cillian :drool:
CillianMurphyGreen2Full.jpg

cillian.jpg

Galeongirl said:
:laugh : your cat is licking the cover?????

:yes: she seems to think Rattle and Hum era Edge is Yummy

of course, now she's seriously studying a Fly close-up

Sassy: To lick :bono: or not to lick:bono:, that is the question!

:bono: :ohmy:

Sassy: :tongue:

I'm on my way back out, have church in half an hour and then a hot phone date :combust:

Good night GG :hug: happy St Patty's day

BBL :wave:

and Bono is adorable in those :cute:

Sad_Girl said:
I stopped at the mall on the way home today - thought we'd just use the rest rooms and eat at the food court etc... but I stopped in to Barnes & Noble and found a copy of U2 Show for $10 :happy:

and for some reason, my cat is now licking the cover of it :eyebrow: Apparantly she likes the boys as much as I do :tongue: :sexywink:

Yay at the book for $10.

:lmao: at your cat. Can't blame her though.

Galeongirl said:
: D all done
bonocomicreliefsketch16qx1.jpg

:lmao : I'd say that isn't much of a hard choice now is it? to lick or not to lick Bono :drool :

:drool:

Lovely caps GG2. :drool:

:hmm: Now let me think to lick or not to lick Bono...... i just can't decide. :angel:

:evil: I'll go fo rthe licking thanks. :shifty:

:tongue:

Am off out now. Speak later. I take no responsibility for what i may post. :lol:

X

Last edited:
*makes drink* I had even less Malibu left than I thought :sad: But there was enough to cover the bottom plus a bit of the Coke bottle, and the rest of the bottle has pop :wink:

Back
Top Bottom