Pleban Girls Party - It's all about the (bass)guitar! - Happy Paddy's Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.gif

Drea wins! :yikes:

ThoraSEB said:
Ouch! I remember those pics, Drea. That sunburn must have been so painful! :yikes:

Even doing stuff to my back's never hurt that much! :yikes: And the blisters breaking and stuff related to that wasn't fun either - I've never had that happen before and I intend to NEVER let it happen again! :lol:

My own fault - I completely forgot about sunscreen till Mel mentioned I was starting to look pink at halftime... but clearly I didn't put enough on when she handed me hers. I paid for my stupidity BIG TIME :lol:

Hey Ali!

I confess I don't really know what a bad sunburn feels like. My skin is naturally dark, and I tan well. I can't imagine it's anything nice. :huh:

I heard about it at work all the next week too - I had to work one week later than usual, and wouldn't you know I started it sunburned all to hell :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

I confess I don't really know what a bad sunburn feels like. My skin is naturally dark, and I tan well. I can't imagine it's anything nice. :huh:

*jealous* I'm pale as... I used to get a decent burn during summers, but I'm more careful now. Of course, it's very easy to get burned here anyway, and I still get fried occasionally.
Australia has a scary level of skin cancer :yikes:
Be thankful for your melanin, Thora! :wink:

:wave: hi thora!

ali! sounds like it was more than a bit crazy getting drunk people home from a wedding on st. patricks day! :lol: glad you had a good time despite doing the taxi run :wink:

:sad: I'm getting nearly $400 less back this year than last year... but at least I'm still getting a refund :lol:

(Basically it works out to getting a little more than half of last year's refund :sigh: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom