Pleban Girls Party - It's a pleban thing you wouldn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kngt.gif

I'm sorry, I had to eat! my da can get really annoyed because I'm always late :whistle:

*runs to dis and knocks over in a hug*

:hug: :love: :flirt: :sexywink:

how YOU doin'? :flirt:

Two women started shouting at each other over something really insignificant and lame. I couldn't believe it. There must be something in the water, or a full moon is near, because everyone is CRAZY today! :yikes: :lol: I'm glad I'm sitting up at reception this morning, and am away from all those people who are in shitty moods. I'll have to go back in about an hour though, so it should be an interesting afternoon! :D

ThoraSEB said:
Two women started shouting at each other over something really insignificant and lame. I couldn't believe it. There must be something in the water, or a full moon is near, because everyone is CRAZY today! :yikes: :lol: I'm glad I'm sitting up at reception this morning, and am away from all those people who are in shitty moods. I'll have to go back in about an hour though, so it should be an interesting afternoon! :D

office drama is that best:lmao: as long as your're not the one involved...it can be quite entertaining:wink:

:yes: I'm definitely glad to not be involved. Someone tried to gossip about it with me, but I just brushed her off. I am all for gossip, but when it involves serious stuff like that, I really don't want to get invovled or implicated in any kind of way.

Hi GG2! :D

Hi Targon! :)

I went to a town called Arusha here in Tanzania... :shh: The same place Bono visited here... and to a town called Moshi, for a wedding of one of my cousin, then to about 4 different national parks to see wildlife. It was an amazing time... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom