Pleban Girls Party - It's a pleban thing you wouldn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DEE9E88817BC74FD

In case Drea can't get the clip to play on PB or one of you wants to save the SimAdam dance video :wink:

:lol: Good timing! I did dub in the song (although I actually used Xanex and Wine ;) )

~BrightestStar~ said:
Drea, how's the sunburn? Any better? :hug:

Or do you still look like this: :angry:

I still look like that, with a smidge of :yikes: :silent: and :scream: if I graze my left shoulder on something :(

(Btw SG, I'm laughing because I *did* see the clip :wink: )

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ouch. :(
Does the aloe still sting..or is the afterburn stuff helping?

I haven't tried the aloe gel because the afterburn stuff has aloe in it too - the only sting is still my shoulders, the left much worse than the right. Plus the little encounter I had with a door today at work didn't help the left arm much... I thought I was all the way through the door, but as it closed behind me the edge of it hit about midway down my left bicep, smack on the burn and breaking one of the little blisters :scream: Needless to say I was glad I was in the little hallway that connects our building to the plaza, and that no one was around to hear me swear! :lol:

Drea said:

I haven't tried the aloe gel because the afterburn stuff has aloe in it too - the only sting is still my shoulders, the left much worse than the right. Plus the little encounter I had with a door today at work didn't help the left arm much... I thought I was all the way through the door, but as it closed behind me the edge of it hit about midway down my left bicep, smack on the burn and breaking one of the little blisters :scream: Needless to say I was glad I was in the little hallway that connects our building to the plaza, and that no one was around to hear me swear! :lol:

Yeowch! :yikes:

Poor Drea. :( Adam should come (gently :wink:) rub some soothing aloe on you....

Sorry I got distracted trying to figure out exactly what the 'gently' part of that comment might mean/require :lol:

Hi Again Thora! What did you think of the show?

I thought it was pretty good. I totally understand why they cut Chris, but I thought his performance tonight was really good. I was hoping they'd cut Zayra, but I'm sure they'll do it eventually. I thought the fact that she REPEATED the song that put her into the bottom 3 would automatically cut her. Ah well. I really liked Jill's song. :up:

I didn't realize they changed the times on Canadian Idol, so I missed it tonight. :angry: At least my friend is still in it, and is in the Top 10! :ohmy: :happy:

I agree completely Thora, that was why I didn't agree with their decision It should've been her not Chris. He deserved one more chance for that performance :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry I got distracted trying to figure out exactly what the 'gently' part of that comment might mean/require :lol:

Anything I could think of would get me banned if I typed it... :lmao:

Really going to bed now :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
I thought it was pretty good. I totally understand why they cut Chris, but I thought his performance tonight was really good. I was hoping they'd cut Zayra, but I'm sure they'll do it eventually. I thought the fact that she REPEATED the song that put her into the bottom 3 would automatically cut her. Ah well. I really liked Jill's song. :up:

I didn't realize they changed the times on Canadian Idol, so I missed it tonight. :angry: At least my friend is still in it, and is in the Top 10! :ohmy: :happy:

:happy:

Phil lives to bring the pretty another week!

Why would she do the same song again? :eyebrow:

Night Drea! Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I agree completely Thora, that was why I didn't agree with their decision It should've been her not Chris. He deserved one more chance for that performance :yes:

:up: I mean, it's not really his fault that he was in the bottom 3 for two weeks in a row. It's just that he didn't get lots of votes.

But the fact that Zayra didn't even bother to do something different, and was asking them to teach her how to do things really blew my mind. I thought for sure she would be out tonight, but I'm sure she'll leave soon enough.

Plus, I think she's a terrible singer. :yikes: She obviously knows nothing about the guys and their bands. She even freely admitted she has none of their albums. :tsk:

No doubt! :D

I just got great news - my roomie has finally found a new place and she'll be out by the end of the month!!! :hyper: YAY!!

:reject: Sorry, but I really don't like her at all, and am glad she's moving out. *big sigh of relief*

She's away house sitting for the month, and called just now to let me know. I would prefer to live on my own, but my place is 2 bedrooms, and I would barely squeak by having the place to myself. I just have to hope and pray for a great new roomie.

Back
Top Bottom