Pleban girls party..Is that a mic in your pocket or are you really happy to see us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi girls! i got in line at 5:30 this morning...:crazy:. security just told everybody to come back at 9:00, and that they would honor the order we're in (I'm number 53, compared to 197 on monday), so I'm hoping for an "up close and personal" experience again tonight :wink: it's sunny and will be 70 degrees today, so not a bad way to spend 16 hours...we're all looking at pics people took last night. It's nice to have a break for an hour. I'll post a little later today. wish you were all here :hug:

btw, that audio is fucking spectacular!!! I only have the 6 songs chizip downloaded for me but hope to get the rest soon...

~BrightestStar~ said:
Let's go girls :wink:

bonodown.jpg

HELLO...HELLOOOO HELLOOOOOOOO! DOES THIS THING WORK?!!!!! YES? oh good, ugh, I have been desperate to get in contact with everyone but the server is too busy:madspit: :madspit:

oh my god! I saw that same pic and thought the same thing!!! Did you guys see the other one of him standing up and the mic is in an interesting location:ohmy: you probably have.

So any good stories?? How did Ruff make out!! tell me tell me tell me everything:drool: :drool: :drool:

boninhao.jpg
[/IMG]

*totally dies!!!

Love this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools on self

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Cannot wait until MAY 28th!!! *eeeeeeekekkekeke

becomes grouchy cause the girls arn't here to play...:angry: ........*pouts by self in corner:grumpy:

I am here listening to U2, looking at new pic's, drunk off happiness....I see them in less than 2 months now:drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:
God last night was a mare...

Are you listening to San diego by any chance??

AH your there!..no I didn't know you could!! I am listening to joshua tree:up:

Hi! Weird stuff has been happening here recently hasn't it?

So, i heard that you had the concert on an mp3 or something?

I've never had any experience of those things&wouldn't know how to get/use them so i feel a bit left out about all that stuff!

:(

It was absolute chaos lastnite&i was driven to insanity trying to get on here! I could get to penzance faster!

I'm sad i missed all the chat about the concert 'cos i was in bed at the time! :sad: :sad:

Isn't B looking HOT! That one of him with the blindfold!!!!!:drool:

I'm going to sound like an idiot here, but which method of mail do you mean?

YES PLEASE CRAWL TO ME BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy: :drool:

I have no idea what that means! :der:

Sorry i have no idea about any of this so sorry! :(

I use my friends' comp, you see&he very patiently&kindly allows me to use it! So i can do all the basic functions, but i haven't really any experience in that other stuff!

Shall we try to get the party bk on track then?

Die hard is on the tv here for the zillionth time! That's one of my fav films! Have some stella too! What.....drinking again?!

What do you think of that pic of B with the blindfold?

susanp6 said:

Isn't B looking HOT! That one of him with the blindfold!!!!!:drool:

You mean THIS ONE!!!
VertigoSanDiegoBonosweetlord.jpg
[/IMG]

this is my first time seeing it.........its one of the most incrediable pics I have ever seen....:drool: :drool: :drool: Oh sweet jesus:drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom