Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild, right back at ya :wink:

Night GG :hug: sorry I missed you hon

I had to get something to eat :drool: I keep going back and forth between famished and queasy :sick:

I had two cups of mint chocolate chip ice cream - now I'm working on some veggie lasagna :drool:

WildHoney said:

:silent:

Every girls dream of the ideal man :lmao:

:lol: he'd have to be able to breathe through his ears and have a TV on his forehead, too though :sexywink:

YDW - that's good to know! I'm relieved for both my own sake as a pregnant woman and for your childrens sake :giggle:

Wow, people who actually polish shoes! must be a British thing. Gavin Ironed his jeans the first few days he was here... after that I guess he figured 'when in Rome...' :wink:

Night YDW sweet Bono dreams :wave:

WildHoney said:

I'm sure you'll be fine :hug:

Threaten her with an :angry: PP :madwife:

I've a suspicion she'll either act as though nothing happened or we'll 'talk' some more. I do both reception and admin so I might see if I can cut my hours and just do the admin side. I won't have to deal with her again then. It's odd, cos she's ok mostly but she has a reputation of 'being in one of her moods' (doctors quote to me only last week - course, he didn't let her hear him say this...hee hee, wimp).

Anyway, I'll let you know how I get on...:mad:

Ok, that's it fer me..I leave you with this>>>

:drool:
B13.jpg

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Darnit, I missed everybody. :(

... but I read SG's descrption of the ideal man :giggle:

So I'll just sit around my house watching 60 Minutes :yes: and writing a letter I need to e-mail someone by tomorrow. :yikes:

And I'll check back later.

I'll survive - though I'll admit I've had a few moments when I've wondered how I'm supposed to do this for eight more months :huh:

I know it'll be well worth it though

It'll be nice when I can finally get in to see the OB/gyn Dr though :slant: right now I've only seen my family dr.

Back
Top Bottom