Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
My first ever PPG post was on the 3rd page of the first thread. I found it myself, i didn't get invited. :lol:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115330&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

I don't think i posted again for ages. My PC packed in and i had to get another one 2 months later. I missed 2 months. Stupid PC. :angry:

Stupid Pc :madwife:

bonoishot said:

Yet another pervert :tsk:

bonoishot said:
Hi girls. :kiss : Am catching up.

Craig bought me a CK perfume set, with loads of mini bottles in it when he was away and he bought a 1 litre of Jack Daniels. :drool:

Theres 2 other things he got. I think hes getting one of them engraved. :ohmy::shifty :

:hyper:

Oh and he got me some flowers on the way back from the airport. :cute: Theres a sunflower in this bunch,i love sunflowers.

When i started in this thread most people called me BIH apart from VP and Russty. :cute::heart::lol:

Craig :heart::love:

Sad_Girl said:
why are you feeling stupid? :hug: nothing from here, I hope?

I'm alright, thanks for asking - not nearly as icky as last night, but I'm sensing a pattern - I guess I get 'evening sickness' more than morning sickness :huh:

You just want to be different :lol:

Morning sickness should be suffered by the father to be rather than the mum :lol:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
she sometimes bullies the other {nice} roomate, too. aLtho the other one has given her the impression she's not (as the nasty one assumes I am) a 'pushover' (someone who dosen't hit back after being hit/ or throws things back after something thrown at them[me})

Me and the nice roomie get along well :)

Bad roomie :madwife:

WildHoney said:
Morning sickness should be suffered by the faher to be rather than the mum :lol:
I dunno, could you imagine it? You're pregnant, AND you have to deal with a whining man who feels awful... :giggle:

WildHoney said:
But the fact they have all the "fun" to begin with and the poor woman has to carry and give birth seems a bit unfair..:madspit:
Yes, you're quite right... I think they really should share some labour pains too :yes:

Someone told me once that the equivalent to giving birth, for a man, would be passing a golf ball through his :censored: ... :ohmy:

Was England playing Australia? :reject:

I don't really follow rugby... big margin in the France/NZ game, was there? That's never good :slant:

*waits for PM to appear* :hyper:

I prefer AFL (Aussie Rules), if I have to watch any kind of football, but I confess that soccer has its attractions :wink:

Poor Australia... :(

PMed you back :shifty:

:sad: Someone please take to me with a sledgehammer....:sad: My back is killing me.....:sad:

And the All Blacks lost to France 20-18.....:madwife: Stoopid ref not seeing the forward passes, and making up crap so he could send our guy off!!! :madspit: I think I will give up on rugby and support synchronised swimming instead.

gluey said:
:sad: Someone please take to me with a sledgehammer....:sad: My back is killing me.....:sad:
Kaf can help you :flirt: :massage:

bonoedgehug.gif

Galeongirl said:

:silent::yikes: that sounds painful Gluey!

:tongue:

:giggle: I still think it would be less painful than what I'm feeling at the moment.....I'm dancing between sitting down, standing and lying down, for no more than 5minutes doing each :sad: :madwife: I've just taken 2 strong painkillers along with 2 strong anti-inflammatorys.......hopefully that will take the edge off it....mind you having Edge on it might take my mind off it :shifty:....I spent the majority of the weekend flat on my back in bed, barely able to move.....

Back
Top Bottom