Pleban Girls Party - In the merry month of May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
I think I'll just keep out of this discussion, since I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

I'm gonna see if I can find something to eat, I'm starving...

Jez i have no idea either :crazy: :lmao:

see you soon :hug:

Thora maybe i chose the wrong options at the beginning when i set it up, but i definitley dont have that section so im gonna go try and set up a new account and page :wink:

Mmm...

I can't tell you what I found, 'cause if I remember correctly, it's a Swedish thing. Kaviar, in some weird fashion, not the Russian expensive kind, though, spread over a sandwich... :lol:

bonoishot said:

No. He's going to a car show. I don't think he would have been up for "sightseeing" anyway :angry:

Sorry your day has been crap :hug:

We were so busy at work today, fecking strike days :madwife:

I was in work at 6.45 am :yawn: after being told id 99% be able to leave early. Had to stay until normal time, short staffed and extremely busy:grumpy:, then all trains were stopped due to a incident but was lucky to bump into a friend who's hubby came and picked us up, didn't get home until 8.00pm:mad:

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: :angry: :madwife:

NHL_Detroit_Red_Wings.jpg

The Dead Wings are out for the year, and there was much rejoicing! <Monty Python> Yay </Monty Python>

Detroit is out! Detroit is out! :hyper: :hyper:

WildHoney said:

I was in work at 6.45 am :yawn: after being told id 99% be able to leave early. Had to stay until normal time, short staffed and extremely busy:grumpy:, then all trains were stopped due to a incident but was lucky to bump into a friend who's hubby came and picked us up, didn't get home until 8.00pm:mad:

:madwife:

Damn trains :angry:

The :angry: smilie = :combust:

WildHoney said:

It's tuesday, my diet class day and weigh in
:wink:

Cool. I thought it was something significant about U2 and I was going to have absolutely no clue. :D

Speaking of significant days, I missed my 1 yr anniversary of my Vertigo show. :sad: It was on the 28th. The day passed and I totally forgot.

Drea said:

The Dead Wings are out for the year, and there was much rejoicing! <Monty Python> Yay </Monty Python>

Detroit is out! Detroit is out! :hyper: :hyper:

:hyper: Oh yeah baby! There was great rejoicing in our house last night! :dance:

Now I'm hoping for Montreal to win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom