Pleban Girls Party - In the merry month of May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay no complaining about summer time until you come live here for a summer. Redding was the hottest place in the world for three days the summer before last. It was 120 degrees. :combust: :lol:

I'm back. :wave: hehe

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ahh....I see....I'm happy to live in Illinois. Don't want to move for anything! :happy:

And it doesn't hurt to live in a state with a recent World Series Champion team :wink:

Chicago won the world series? :scratch:

Thora :cute: Let us know what it is when you get it! :hyper:

Thora :hyper: Crushes :drool:

Russty - thats one difference between us :wink: You live in one of the hottest places and I live in one of the coldest :grumpy: I'll trade you! :laugh:

I'm gonna go to sleep...I'm so tired. :yawn:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

If Fly stops by, tell her I say to have a safe flight and to have an amazing time and get her butt on here as much as possible! :wink: It doesn't look like she'll be on tonight though. :sad: :heart:

He is awesome. :heart: He's going to call me later tonight, because he heard about what happened with my dad, and wanted to make sure I'm okay. He left me a message on my cell, so I hope he calls. :D

Targon1991 said:
but peter angelos is so greedy
he wont let people watch the Nationals games
because we apparently live in "Orioles territory"
:mad:

i dont care about the Orioles actually
want them to lose, make it easier for the Sox :yes:

night Sami :hug:

:tsk: Doesn't make sense to me. I'm just happy that doesn't happened...thank the lord! Yea....Chicagoians are divided by their loyalties towards either the White Sox or Cubs.......but it doesn't get that bad!

Nighty night Targon. :hug: :heart:

Thora guy friends can be so cool! Growing up my best friend was a guy. He was very sweet and treated me great. I miss him alot sometimes, he lives 500 miles away. But I'm seeing him next week at his wedding. :love:

I'm hoping it will be fun. I saw him about 2 years ago the last time I got to see my parents. He happened to call my mom when I was staying at her house and I answered her cell phone. He was so sweet and asked if he could come take me and my girls out for a cup of coffee. We had a really nice afternoon together. He is crap about keeping in touch, I think its just to hard for him emotionally. But when it really counts he is still there for me. I was really glad he sent me an invite to his wedding. And it doesn't hurt that he is incredibly hot! :drool: :giggle:

:lol: Drea what are you working on?

Sorry I had to throw one monkey in the shower and the other monkey in bed.

Restoring the rounds I frogged off the wedding ghan on Fri night :lol: 24 rounds back so far, 14 more before I'm back to where I was... and another 24 rounds to do after that!

Back
Top Bottom