Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Sami :hug: and SG :hug:

Bye Dazz :( :hug: Sorry I missed ya. :heart:

Can ya fru me some Baby Larry, its been a bad night. :(

Russty Cat said:
Hi Sami :hug: and SG :hug:

Bye Dazz :( :hug: Sorry I missed ya. :heart:

Can ya fru me some Baby Larry, its been a bad night. :(

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that :sad:

I think I might have something like that around here somewhere... :wink:

BabyfaceLarryCBW.jpg

BabyfaceLarryOSC4.jpg

BabyfcConcertC24.jpg

BabyfcConcertC20.jpg

BabyfaceLarryOSC5.jpg

BabyfcConcertC31.jpg

:bow: Thank you! I hadn't seen the first one before! :drool: :combust: :faint:

I'm doing okay, just pissed off at someone. My doll that I've been working on for a show, got unqualified tonight. So now I have to start from square one. I could throw a big fit, which I probably will, but it still ticks me off. The gal running it has changed the rules to fit her needs. :mad:

Russty Cat said:
:bow: Thank you! I hadn't seen the first one before! :drool: :combust: :faint:

I'm doing okay, just pissed off at someone. My doll that I've been working on for a show, got unqualified tonight. So now I have to start from square one. I could throw a big fit, which I probably will, but it still ticks me off. The gal running it has changed the rules to fit her needs. :mad:

Are you serious? what a pain in the ass! :angry:

This is one of my fave baby Larry's :drool:
BabyfaceU2osc489.jpg

Russty Cat said:
God I want a piece of Baby Larry. :faint: Please! I've been a good girl! :giggle: :wink:

Oh, I would so risk being known as a total cradle robber for that boy! :yes: :drool: everything about him just SCREAMED sex :combust:

not that that has changed much :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

This is one of the best ones! I love him on the documentary when he says "Hi fans!" to the camera. He is so darn cute! :cute:

I swear I would be right there with you robbing that cradle. :wink: The man just gets hotter and I swear I don't ever want to meet him in person I wouldn't be able to stop drooling. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

This is one of the best ones! I love him on the documentary when he says "Hi fans!" to the camera. He is so darn cute! :cute:

I swear I would be right there with you robbing that cradle. :wink: The man just gets hotter and I swear I don't ever want to meet him in person I wouldn't be able to stop drooling. :lol:

:lol: I know, for all the screaming and waving and jumping I did to try and get his attention when he walked by on the catwalk, if he ever HAD actually looked at me, I would've melted into a pile of goo :lol:
I wouldn't have been able to wave or anything

The one time Adam turned back around to look at me again, I just stood there and grinned at him like an idiot :reject: :eek:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I know, for all the screaming and waving and jumping I did to try and get his attention when he walked by on the catwalk, if he ever HAD actually looked at me, I would've melted into a pile of goo :lol:
I wouldn't have been able to wave or anything

The one time Adam turned back around to look at me again, I just stood there and grinned at him like an idiot :reject: :eek:

:lol: I swear we act all cool and collected till they actually get near us or look at us then forget about it! :giggle: The said thing is Adam totally knows what he is doing and he loves every minute of it. Bad Silver Fox! :wink: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

:lol: I swear we act all cool and collected till they actually get near us or look at us then forget about it! :giggle: The said thing is Adam totally knows what he is doing and he loves every minute of it. Bad Silver Fox! :wink: :heart:

Oh, yeah, it was totally like that!

I was screaming his name SO LOUDLY and so OUT OF CONTROL that he could hear me, over the other fans and the music as he walked away, back toward the stage, and so he half turned and flashed me this smug, 'Yeah, I know what you want :flirt: ' smirk! And I was like :ohmy: :combust:

I really did have a few good Adam moments at my concerts :drool:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Oh, yeah, it was totally like that!

I was screaming his name SO LOUDLY and so OUT OF CONTROL that he could hear me, over the other fans and the music as he walked away, back toward the stage, and so he half turned and flashed me this smug, 'Yeah, I know what you want :flirt: ' smirk! And I was like :ohmy: :combust:

:lmao: He doesn't even hide the fact anymore that he knows everyone wants a piece of him. He even has Bono stalking him on stage. :giggle: Poor Edge is going to start getting a complex. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: He doesn't even hide the fact anymore that he knows everyone wants a piece of him. He even has Bono stalking him on stage. :giggle: Poor Edge is going to start getting a complex. :wink:

:lol: Edge got his share of attention, too :wink: He had plenty of girls screaming for him to shake his little tushie for 'em :laugh:

:giggle: I wouldn't know anything about screaming for Edge. :wink: I swear from the first time he started doing Edge stomp till he left the stage we didn't stop screaming. At one point this gal next too me was so cute and said to her husband "Bono, who?!" :D I was like damn right! :wink:

Nighty night SG :hug: :wave:

Mini-cat goes back to school tomorrow. :dance: Finally! Thank God! :giggle: I love her, but damn two weeks of her being stuck in the house was making all of us mental. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom