Pleban Girls Party - In a little while, we'll still be here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:lol:

I've learned a couple of things. First and foremost, when it's been months since you've drank, doesn't take much to hit you like a ton of bricks.

OMG, the effort it took to type that. :reject:

:lmao: Oh, where is Bri? She has so much fun with Drunk VP! :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
I was just watching Zoo TV (SG :heart: I'll mail it back soon, promise!!)...now Sarah made me turn it off to watch The Daily Show. :grumpy:

you can keep the VHS if you send me a DVD copy, that would be cheaper to mail, though It may even out in the cost of the DVD-R itself :scratch:

Hello, all. :hug:

Just went back and read up on all tonight's sim!action. :love:

SG and Larry ... :up:

And it looks like Adam and Drea are next ... :wink:

I was just watching a ZOOtv Era bootleg and I got all excited when Larry got up to sing :hyper: and then whoever was recording it stopped filming for that part :grumpy:

OMG!!!! I just had to hop back on for a minute. Mr. CAt just came home and I told him to sit down that I needed to talk to him about something! He asked how much money did I spend?! I was like none! He said okay then in the future how much is it going to cost me. :lol:

So I told him that the guys had added another show and it was in the states! :dance: He is a smart one and said what state? I told him Hawaii. :reject: He laughed and said no way. I told him that it really isn't as bad as it sounds and with the money that we get from our tax return I could totally do it. He then did his seriously thinking face and asked what island are the other girls flying into? I told him so far I've heard Ohahu. He said "Okay, we'll see what we can do." :faint: I can't believe he is seriously considering this!!!! *dies*

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think you had a bit too much to drink tonight VP....I think you should lay off for a little while longer.....for the sake of us and Sarah :yikes: :lmao: :hug:

Sarah's sitting here reading - she saw that and said "PLEASE...won;t you think of the children???"

OMG.... :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom