Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty - It's relieving to hear the TB testing isn't bad

VintagePunk said:

Social psych?? :drool: You're gonna love that course! And if you need any help... :)

Russty, sorry that you have dental problems. :( With me, it's my own fault, I should have gone sooner.

See you Molly :hug:

Thanks VP :hug:

See yah Molly :hug:

Night Drea :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Weldy that is cool! :hyper: I would have loved to have one of those as well. B bought me this one year for Christmas, cuz I love to watch movies and eat popcorn. The nice thing about this is you can make healthier popcorn with it if you want. And the kids like it, cuz you can make the sweeter popcorn with it too.

Movies and popcorn :drool:
Nothing beats theater popcorn. It's too bad they charge so much for it though :madspit:

Nighty night Drea :hug: :heart:

Weldy I like those flavored waters too. They are good. Now that I can't drink sodas I drink sugar free crystal light tea and flavored waters. :drool:

:lol: This brown thing just came running past my bedroom door three times. I couldn't figure out what it was at first. I thought it was one of our dogs, except they are both in here asleep. I finally figured out it was Mini-cats cat. Her cat is so old she has no teeth anymore. And we joke that she is so old that she was there when God created dirt. :giggle: The past few months every once in a while for no reason she just starts running back and forth for a few minutes and then lays down like nothing happened. Normally she barely moves at all. :lol: B says she is doing some high grade kitty crack. :lmao: We really have no idea how old she is, but she seemed old when we got her so we think she is over 100 years in kitty years. Hence why they are now calling her things like "The Crypt Keeper" or the other new favorite "Walking Death". B yelled out "Dead cat walking!" one day but Mini-cat didn't like that one.

VintagePunk said:
It's somewhat better, thanks, but the news about it is on the first page. :|

:yikes: I'm sorry that you had to do something you're so uncomfortable with :hug: But it really is good news that it is probably going to be far simpler than it could've been and that it will help you not to have to deal with the pain/flare-ups like this anymore :yes:

VintagePunk said:
Yes, you're right. I'll just have to suck it up and be a brave soldier. :sad: :shifty:

And the thought that I've had this for two years?? :yikes: :yuck: I've learned my lesson. :|

I'm really not good at going to the dentist, either. I understand. I went back a few years ago after having not gone for several years and had to have four cavities filled :reject: I learned my lesson, too :uhoh:

I never minded it at all when I was a kid! And then when I got out of high school, I went to college and took dental assisting! I've gotten old and weird. :|

I think part of it may be that I know too much. :shifty:

So, what have you been up to? Was there anything good on tv tonight? :)

Not sure if you caught up, but B called me again tonight and asked me to come over. I was too tired to have a major discussion with him, so I just told him I was tired and headed to bed soon.

Sad_Girl said:
Bri! :hug:

Yep. :D I'm a bad influence :wink:

How are you hon?

We wouldn't have you any other way. :combust:

I'm good, just peeking in before bed. How are you?

And dentists. :yikes: Not exactly my favourite vacation spot....

When I was at the vets once, they were spaying a puppy and at the same time did some dental work...
And then I was told that they do basically the same thing with people. :yikes:

Doesn't look fun. :|

Not much new and exciting going on around here. We watched the movie 'Reign of Fire' and then Cross Country with John Edward

It was pretty interesting. And Reign is one of my favorite films :drool: (Gerry Butler And Christian Bale :combust: )

I didn't see that when I scanned through :sad: I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with your situation with him. Do you think it's possible you mean more to him than he realized before? That maybe he just couldn't see the depth of the connection that was already there?

Back
Top Bottom