Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet. People at my office are getting pretty excited about it! :lol:

Nobody in particular cares about France/Switzerland here, but there's a woman whose desk is right across from mine, and she's originally from Brazil. She has her jersey on, the flags up, and it's awesome! :D I'm going to watch as much of that game as I can.

Do you know much about the France/Switzerland teams? Are there hot men on the team? :drool: :giggle: I really don't know much about it, but I enjoy watching.

I have the world cup website always up, so I check every now and then when there's a game on. It's too bad that the games are when I'm at work. It would be fun to actually see them!

I did get to see Mexico play Iran, and that was fun! :)

No problem. :hug: I got some work done, which is a good thing. Gotta do a little something for the wages I'm paid. :lol:

Thunderstorms! :yikes: I don't particularly like them. I much prefer watching lightning storms.

:yawn: well that game was really entertaining :eyebrow:

I'm off to my diet class, it's our last week on the foundation stage. We make up our mind where we go now.I'll be going onto the Development stage (basically the same thing i'm doing now) as i still have weight to lose:wink:

See you later girls:drool:

Go Wild. :hug: :rockon:

And THANK YOU. A package arrived today for Miss J Hewson. :love: :bow: :combust:

2 or 3 videos wouldnt upload :scratch: but most of them did. Can't wait to watch them on the iPod as i havent seen alot of them.

Uploading the Boston cd's now. :drool:

:kiss:

Ho Thora. Seriously i've been in the best mood EVER this week. :happy:

Had a laugh at work todaywith my workmates. And we go out for a meal tommorow night. Then i've got to get through Thursday. Then i'm off to Dublin on Saturday. :hyper:

I got various U2 videos converted for iPod, Outside its America AND the boots for the 2 Boston shows me, Wild, Ruff were at in Dec. ( DG, Jules and Jo were at 1 of these shows each aswell)

:combust:

HOw are you? :hug:

Sounds great! :up:

I'm doing well. Today so far has been all right. Nothing out of the ordinary for a regular work day.

Got no plans tonight except cleaning up my room. It's a disaster zone. The rest of our house is really clean except my room is so messy. Gotta get it all nice and clean by Thursday, which is my date night. Not that I'm expecting him to be in my room for very long, but I know he'll want to look at what's on my walls. We've had several conversations about that. :lmao:

Let's just say it needs to be clean, because clean is good. :lol:

No problem!

We don't have anything specific planned yet. I'm sure he'll call tonight so we can work things out. We're both pretty laid back. We'll definitely go for dinner at the least. Maybe watch a movie at the theatre or at my house, or go somewhere fun. The problem is that both of us are having a hard time thinking of some fun place that's relatively near me. :lol:

One Croatian fan in a soccer jersey ran out onto the field, and for a second the refs didn't realize that it was a fan! :yikes: :lol: They are also lighting flares in the stands! :ohmy:

How are you girls? :hug:

sami0201 said:
One Croatian fan in a soccer jersey ran out onto the field, and for a second the refs didn't realize that it was a fan! :yikes: :lol: They are also lighting flares in the stands! :ohmy:

How are you girls? :hug:

:yikes: OK THAT is crazy. :lol:

Sami i'm fine thanks. :hug: I might go watch that game actually. :lol:

Yay NY tommorow for you. :hyper: So Jealous:drool:

^The game just ended. :wink:

Ugh, I have to go shower and straighten my room out so I can finish packing. :crack:

Be back later :wave: :hug:

*It just started thundering and lightning like crazy. :uhoh:

:lol: That sounds interesting, Sami! :D I love wild and crazy fans!

Jem - I know we'll have fun! You're right - it totally doesn't matter what we do. Just spending time together will be wonderful. :love:

See you both later! :hug:

sami0201 said:
^The game just ended. :wink:

Ugh, I have to go shower and straighten my room out so I can finish packing. :crack :

Be back later :wave : :hug :

*It just started thundering and lightning like crazy. :uhoh :

Trust me to miss it. :lol:

I ened up watching some of OUtside Its America. :drool: U2 and Cowboy Boots :combust:

:reject::lol:

Good luck with the room :hug:

Thunder and lightening.
:| :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

Sure, that's what they all say. :sexywink :

Hi everyone. :hug :

Does anyone know how to use excel?? :scream:

ETA - just noticed that the last post was 45 minutes ago. :shifty:

VP :hug: its years since i've used excel. Sorry. :( Formulas. :yikes::scream:

Im gonna go find something to eat. Am sooo hungry. :lol:

:wave:

Thanks anyway, Jem :hug:

The data file I just downloaded is opening weird in my excel, but if I knew how to operate it, I could probably fix it in a couple of clicks. As it is, I have 185 rows and 21 columns where I'm having to go in and fix each cell manually, and it's going to take me hours. :scream:

Back
Top Bottom