Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm Jo, that isn't the one I was thinking of unfortunately :lol: But thanks for posting it :hug: The one I'm thinking of has a bunch of pictures...

Russty, I remember Foxfire! :wink: I haven't seen it in a really long time but I remember it being pretty good.

Damn I have to go Mini-cat isn't doing good. Poor thing is sick to her tummy. I'll see you guys tomorrow. :hug: Nighty night. :heart:

jobob said:
SG, if you're talking about that "Edge is from the future, and the future's better" wallpaper, I liked it.

:wink:

Thanks. it's funny, but even just reading the words, I still get the chills. I can hear Miracle Drug starting, hear the passion in Bono's voice when he says it... :heart:

** Aww, Russty, that's too bad. :sad: Take good care of her, and you feel better soon too! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Hmmm Jo, that isn't the one I was thinking of unfortunately :lol: But thanks for posting it :hug: The one I'm thinking of has a bunch of pictures...

Russty, I remember Foxfire! :wink: I haven't seen it in a really long time but I remember it being pretty good.

Well, that's the one I had, anyway.

Try the one.org site. It does have a lot of photos on it. Most of which are not of Bono, but what are you gonna do? :wink:

there's also makepovertyhistory.org

I think the official Live8 site is/was live8.org

~BrightestStar~ said:
Fly, are you looking for jsut random pics of that stuff? Cause I have alot. :)

These weren't random I don't think :lol: They weren't taken from Live 8 itself...it was like a promotional photoshoot or something. Maybe I'm just going crazy, but I swear I remember seeing these :laugh:

FlyYourKite said:

These weren't random I don't think :lol: They weren't taken from Live 8 itself...it was like a promotional photoshoot or something. Maybe I'm just going crazy, but I swear I remember seeing these :laugh:

Oh, do you mean the one's with Bob?
And one of Larry and B, where they're holding a pic from LiveAid and Larry covers B's face and stuff?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, do you mean the one's with Bob?
And one of Larry and B, where they're holding a pic from LiveAid and Larry covers B's face and stuff?

Perhaps :hmm: :lol: It could very well be. Would you mind posting some of them Bri? :hug:

:yikes: Holy shit it's 7 degrees outside.

FlyYourKite said:

Perhaps :hmm: :lol: It could very well be. Would you mind posting some of them Bri? :hug:

:yikes: Holy shit it's 7 degrees outside.

My bedroom windows were open wide last night.
I woke up early morning, snuggled deep under my covers seeing as a) my room was freezing
and b) my room was being blown away :lol:
.....I had to get out of bed and close my windows. SO COLD!!

And sure.........lemme see if I can find them first! :lol:

Hey Jo! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
My bedroom windows were open wide last night.
I woke up early morning, snuggled deep under my covers seeing as a) my room was freezing
and b) my room was being blown away :lol:
.....I had to get out of bed and close my windows. SO COLD!!

And sure.........lemme see if I can find them first! :lol:

Thank you! :love: :heart:

Yeah it was insane last night! The wind actually woke me up which was a first in my almost 19 years of existence. :lol: In my sleepy stupor I thought my window was open and tried to crank it closed before I realized it already was. I couldn't believe it was that loud even when being closed. Crazy weather! :crazy:

Well there's this....
Bblack1.bmp

biswithbri.jpg

:shifty: :wink:

SugarcoveredBono2.jpg

AHA!
Here's one!
b33ded4ebnB.jpg

live8_bonolarry3.jpg

Last edited:
Man, it is cold these days here in the Midwest. I swear it went from the 70s and 60s to the mid-40s practically overnight. And I think we got the remants of Hurricane Rita late yesterday. It rained and rained -- and rained heavily.

<aol voice> Bri and VP, you've got mail! </aol voice>

Bri, isn't your third photo from the Live8 shoot -- with Larry doing the bunny ears over the Bono Live Aid photo? :lol:

The Bono-covered-with-sugar photo was taken for Oxfam.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Well there's this....
Bblack1.bmp

biswithbri.jpg

SugarcoveredBono2.jpg

AHA!
Here's one!
b33ded4ebnB.jpg

:lol: "I'm here with Bri" Yeah that wasn't the one I had in mind. :wink:

But the bottom one was! :hyper: Thanks for posting Bri :hug:

I'm going to go to bed girls...we have a special lecture tomorrow early at the hospital. Have a good night! :heart:

jobob said:
Man, it is cold these days here in the Midwest. I swear it went from the 70s and 60s to the mid-40s practically overnight. And I think we got the remants of Hurricane Rita late yesterday. It rained and rained -- and rained heavily.

<aol voice> Bri and VP, you've got mail! </aol voice>

Got your e-mail....funny, thanks. :lol:

We got essentially the same weather here.

Night Fly, have a good day tomorrow! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Got your e-mail....funny, thanks. :lol:

You're welcome!

See how y'all have affected my life? I get a fairly normal press release, one that's not even that terribly newsworthy. And what's the first thing I think of doing with it? "I have to forward that to VP (and Bri) to get her to come to Detroit in October!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom