Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure i will love it SG cos i can obviously tell you're writing is quality, but it's just that i normally only read Drawers out of all the ff as i'm always trying to read so much stuff on Interderence&i'm just not clever enough to keep up with everything but i shall def make an effort to read some of yours now! You have got my interest! :)

I've also been trying to read my own book too, but have only managed a few pages a day - It's Birds without wings by Louis De Bernieres - have you heard of it? It's the same author as Capt Corelli's mandolin! It's really interesting so far! :up:

YourWildHorses said:
I'm sure i will love it SG cos i can obviously tell you're writing is quality, but it's just that i normally only read Drawers out of all the ff as i'm always trying to read so much stuff on Interderence&i'm just not clever enough to keep up with everything but i shall def make an effort to read some of yours now! You have got my interest! :)

I've also been trying to read my own book too, but have only managed a few pages a day - It's Birds without wings by Louis De Bernieres - have you heard of it? It's the same author as Capt Corelli's mandolin! It's really interesting so far! :up:

No, I haven't heard of it, but it's an interesting title and The Author is familiar to me. You'll have to tell me what you think of it when you're done :)

Hey SG :wink:

Not going too bad at the minute :)

how are you?

I'm addicted to a kelly clarkson song! :lol:.....bit of a change from Vertigo! :lmao:

Bon Jovi?

I like them but I'm no big fan....I like livin' on a prayer though :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Drea - any new developments on the apartment hunt?

Well, right now I'm just writing a list of places that are in the area I want and are in my price range *g* I certainly don't have first and last at the moment, not when the cheapest place on my list is $500/month and I still have to pay my Oct rent ($750!) :giggle: Mind you, the lawyers' office still hasn't called me back to tell me whether I should be sending the October cheque to them or to the person who bought the house, and I called them Thurs right after work :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom