Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Saw this in another thread posted by Kelly, but had to post it here :ohmy:

fd02d16a.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: I love the fact that Larry's making no bones about how he feels about the whole thing, though you wouldn't catch it on a casual glance :giggle:

:me: Hello Sailor... :sexywink:

bonoishot said:

:tongue:

i hadnt gone i was just perving/drooling over Bono/wallpapers :combust:

:drool:

me and wild are going to see Bon Jovi :hyper:

shes seated at Wembley with Ni, im going to Manchester City stadium with Rach,were in GA :rockon:

:rockon:

Thats cool Jem :yes:

When do you go?

Any news on the scouserland visit? :hyper:

bonoishot said:

oh and BG sorry to hear about your night at the party :hug:

Bleh.

That party was awful....tonight was worse though.

So much tension...

I'm goin the pub with my friends' film studies class on tuesday....feck the lot of them! :lol:

Although SG was tellin me how evil boy is still as evil as ever....last night he was really comforting and i think it clicked in his head that he was wrong :yes:

bono_gal said:

:rockon :

Thats cool Jem :yes :

When do you go?

Any news on the scouserland visit? :hyper :

4th June 2006 only 9 or 10 months i think :lol:

i forgot to mention it to rach before:reject: we we had a crisis with the tickets(my best mate had booked 2 on presale while i was away, forgetting that i had said rach wanted to come :mad: but she had booked gold circle anyway which were £95 :ohmy: and i dont wanna pay that much anyway and it sounds dodgy as no gold circle are mentioned on ticketmaster :uhoh:so shes gonna try get some1 to take her other ticket and i got me and rach normal GA tickets (only £40)

think im talking to her over the weekend when she gets bk form her mums, will see what she says :D

:hyper:

YourWildHorses said:
Did you say you were going out drinking tonite BG? It sounded pretty heavy that story you told the other day! It sounds quite complicated, but hang in there! :)

Thanks Susan :hug:

Last night was really difficult....but i managed to get through it and a lot of things were brought up. Not sorted out 'cos my friends are bottle merchants, but they *were* brought up.

Nope, no alcohol tonight.

Just went to my friends house, you know the sexually confused manic depressant. Went with evil boy the girlfriend and another friend of ours.

god awful it was too :|

:wave: :hug:

and Diane, after you go on the first night, can you please let me know where to go to try and meet them if you find the place? I don't want to make my uncle leave work early if we don't know where to go...

bono_gal said:

Bleh.

That party was awful....tonight was worse though.

So much tension...

I'm goin the pub with my friends' film studies class on tuesday....feck the lot of them! :lol :

Although SG was tellin me how evil boy is still as evil as ever....last night he was really comforting and i think it clicked in his head that he was wrong :yes :

sorry to hear tonight sucked aswell :hug:

i agreee with Sg, going out with other groups of friends will be good for you, hope you have a fab night with the film studies class :yes::hug:

he still comes across as evil to me aswell :reject:

i should be off to bed, still jetlagged and its 1.42am here, need to catch up on my sleep :lol:

to those ive missed :hug:

Too BG and Susan :clonelove::heart: wild sorry i missed you goijng to bed :sad:

SG, Drea, Sami and Diane night girls, sweaty dreams :evil:

:hug:

YourWildHorses said:
What did you mean back there BG about me getting to shows&talking to you? :scratch:

I'm pretty tired&worn out from all the worry of yesterday, so i reckon i'll be off quite soon :yawn:

I havent had time to catch up Su :reject:

Sorry about confusin you there....i dont know what i was going on about myself! :lol:

I'm too tired :|

sami0201 said:
:wave: :hug:

and Diane, after you go on the first night, can you please let me know where to go to try and meet them if you find the place? I don't want to make my uncle leave work early if we don't know where to go...

Hi Sami! I will! :hug: :wave:

I'm debating heading into the city the day before my show, that Friday, to wait and see if I can find out where they'll be...!

thanks Diane! :hug: you must be so excited! :hyper: If I knew he was speaking at NYU before I got the tickets, I would have gotten for the first Friday instead of the second! But at least I'm seeing them :drool: I'm SO excited I'm starting to drive everyone crazy :lol:

night Jem :hug: :heart:

Susan, I don't know - haven't caught up - if you mean the one I'm doing about the guys as 18th century sailors, then yes. :D and I just posted chapter 4 :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom