Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definetly bosomy, but the pink hair and mohawk might be a bit off. :giggle: I'd be happy to wear a wig. :wink:

Good day ladies :wave: We have a housefull of sickies here. But I'm super mommy today and I still managed to clean the kitchen up so it sparkles and the bathroom...even though I got kicked out a few times by someeone running for the toilet. :lol: I have to tackle our bedroom next, but all I really want to do is take a nap. :drool:

Oh my--hope you all get to feeling better. Nothing like having to clean up after sick people---would start a chain reaction vomit at my house--we are all squeemish. Sorry if that was too much information. :ohmy: Just lay your head down & take a quick nap.

BD thank god I'm immune to other people vomitting. I'm just tired of feeling cruddy and having to be nice to other sick people. :lol: Can't I be whiny and bitchy for a while? :madspit: :wink:

I've decided that I'm just gonna pick up the clothes in our room and make the bed. The rest can wait till another day. I don't care. :lol: And when the kids take a nap I think I'm gonna take your advice and take a quick nap. :yes: I might pass out if I don't. :lol:

I can handle kids being sick 'cause my daughter just wants to lay around but when it comes to my husband--he wants to be petted and all that. Yuck!

Hi BG I'm still here for a minute, finishing up eating my lunch.

When the taxi comes where are ya heading to? Any place fun?

For my bestest friends :hug:

2005_0922Recent0051.jpg

2005_0922Recent0286.jpg

2005_0922Recent0311.jpg

2005_0922Recent0301.jpg

2005_0922Recent0300.jpg

:combust: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hoping to catch a glimpse of HD in Atlanta for myself-will be standing next to Mr. BD & he won't even have a clue why I'm grinnin' like a possum eatin' persimmons :drool:

See ya! I'm really gone this time. 45 minutes to quittin time--I've got to get my desk cleared off--Have a great weekend!

WildHoney said:

And i'm glad to report that live Hiddeous Dragonus was sighted in Toronto & Chicago :shifty:

I had a sighting or two in Toronto as well. A couple of the Bonous Hiddenous Dragonous and one of the slightly less frequently spotted but specatacular Adamus Hiddenous Dragonus :combust:

:hug: Wild! Sami! Russty! Dazz!

:shifty: Anyone still here?

WildHoney said:
Did it work ??:shifty:

:lmao:

:lol: Did it work? It nearly killed me! I was all the way to the :censored: back of the floor. I could've given it a try, but Jerry would've gotten hold of me before Adam even saw me! :rant: :lol:

How are you today/tonight?

WildHoney said:
I'm ok. You??

This time in 9 weeks i'll be with Jem in Manchester waiting to go to Boston :drool: :drool:

SO wish i was going to MSG next week :sigh:

I'll distract Jerry so you'll have a clear path to Adam :shifty:

:lol: In Boston, DG would distract Jerry for me :wink:

I'm fine. Still working on getting GA's for Detroit. Less than a month now and the boys will be in my home state! Just over three hours from where I live! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom