Pleban Girls Party - ignoring Reality Support group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Just got the email Jo!!

I do love blue things :drool:
Blue crack
Blue Ikea walls...
Blue jeans
...and most important, a certain pair of blue eyes.:love:

:p

Weldy,
AM I ever not excited? :wink:

Oh right, you're talking about my post count, not B. :shifty:

Yes, I'm quite excited :happy: ........perhaps pausing to reflect on what it means to have this many posts in so short a time (perhaps best not to dwell on such things..)
:lol:

Besides, I can't let my clone get too ahead of me, now can I?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
These fly?

url]

Why do I find it funny to see Paul McCartney putting Bono in a headlock?

:wink:

:lol:

:thinks of Bono singing snippet of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" during "Beautiful Day" in Chicago and hopes he'll continue doing it:

Last edited:
Ok, I think I need to go to bed... I'm working on Chapter four and it's REALLY not going the way I intended it to :lmao:

** Not sure if I'm going to use any of it... could you edit it out just in case?

Last edited:
:yikes: Oops, guys can you edit that out?

I may be keeping that scene, but I'm not sure :lol:

and Yes Jo, Bono will be seducing someone, I just kinda had someone else in mind :lol:

Bri, for you, I will find a way to use plunder in a love scene :wink:

I have some serious brainstorming to do... I hadn't exactly expected that... but all good stories tend to have a life of their own. I just sort of following along behind recording it :wink:

Ok, I'm going to trust Jo to edit out that quote :yikes: Please? :uhoh:

I'm going to sleep on it. I'll probably have the new chapter done by tomorrow night or Saturday at this rate :reject:

:hug: Night guys, sweet dreams and talk to you again soon!

VintagePunk said:

But will you use the phrases "love spear" and "heaving busom"?? :shifty:

I think I'll leave those phrases to the queen of the Caption :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I have some serious brainstorming to do... I hadn't exactly expected that... but all good stories tend to have a life of their own. I just sort of following along behind recording it :wink:

Edited something else SG probably wanted me to edit ...

This concludes jobob's Fanfiction Writer's Workshop for this evening. Join us at a later date for our discussion of "Writer's Block: Why Not Write About Why You Can't Write?"

Last edited:
^ how about a workshop on pov, and you. Why you screwed yourself. :lol:

*rereads..umm I don't think that sounds right :lmao:*

VintagePunk said:

But will you use the phrases "love spear" and "heaving busom"?? :shifty

or "dark stallion" , "love lance"

:lmao:!!

SG!
I can't wait!!! :hyper:
:shifty: And I swear my eagerness has nothing to do with Bono being in the next chapter....or that snippet you just posted...:drool:

Sweet (or naughty) dreams! :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I think I'll leave those phrases to the queen of the Caption :lol:
I thought that was you :tongue:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

But will you use the phrases "love spear" and "heaving busom"?? :shifty:

And when your story is printed as a paperback historical romance novel, will Bono be on the cover, white shirt half off to expose his broad chest, and fair long-haired bosomy* maiden swooning in his arms?

:drool:

<*However it's spelled. It's nearly 1 a.m. and I don't wanna look it up just for an Interference post ...>

:lmao: The love lance...omg.......
big, long, hard........requires a good rubbing.....:shifty:

jobob said:

And when your story is printed as a paperback historical romance novel, will Bono be on the cover, white shirt half off to expose his broad chest, and fair long-haired bosomy* maiden swooning in his arms?

<*However it's spelled. It's nearly 1 a.m. and I don't wanna look it up just for an Interference post ...>

:hmm:

I've got long hair........and I can buy a push up bra......:wink:

Okay, did the Interference server crash for anyone else at 1 a.m. Eastern time? Or was I the only unlucky one? :grumpy:

My hair's too short for romance-novel-heroine modeling. And I would be too bleeping tall ... but probably not too tall to bend in Bono's arms. :wink:

Edit:

We all know what they didn't yet have on those old sailing ships: Sunglasses! Our cover boy would not be wearing sunglasses! Another reason to swoon in his arms ....

Last edited:
You two can be the romance novel heroines for tonight. Me, I think I'm gonna snuggle under a warm blanket and read for a bit, and hope I can get to sleep a bit earlier tonight.

Night :hug: :heart:

Bye, VP. I need to turn in soon and get some sleep, too. :wave:

I'm still feeling a little bit :sick:
Wednesday morning I thought I had food poisoning. But one of my coworkers told me Thursday another woman at work had the same thing ... she also felt nauseous, didn't feel like eating, still didn't feel like eating much today. Are we the first ones to get the flu around here? Because there is no way I have morning sickness. :lol:

Last edited:
Hello to no one. :wink:

I was just reading through some of the last thread. VP, I think you should focus on Boston tickets. Not that I'm biased or anything. :shifty:

Since no one's here (as usual :grumpy: ) I'm going to head down to the caf and get a bagel. I don't have lunch until 12:30. :madspit:

Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm going to an 80's themed dress dance tonight with my friend. Should be, um, interesting. :lol: Miss you all tons! :hug: :heart:

DG! :hug:

I can't believe I missed you again! :rant:

And I personally think VP should focus on Detroit, as it's sooner. She has plenty of time for Boston :wink:

Hey everyone! Well I didn't get to do much for my birthday--but I'm being taken out tomorrow to Barley's here is the Old City. Its the best place for pizza and they have 100 kinds of beer on tap. They have Highland Gaelic Ale--which is my fave there. Also I might get a Guiness or two. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom