Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls:drool: just saying hey before I go out for the afternoon....going to get my haircut..thank god:crazy: its out of control!

hey girls! :hug: have you heard the Bono interview on Dutch radio??? :drool: the link is on U2 News on Interference. :combust:

he says "delayed gratification is not a rock star thing... really..."

:drool:
and he's all flirty with the woman interviewing him...gah!

VintagePunk said:

He needs to get into instant gratification mode for the third leg...there's no place for adult behaviour such as delaying gratification on the 3rd leg. :grumpy:

i agree! he refers to having done interviews "....naked..."

AGGGGGGGH!

*mopping my feverish brow*
ok, sorry for barging in without any proper hellos--hi everyone :wave: i had a bit of unbridled enthusiasm there. whenever i hear Bono talk with all those "erms" and "ehms" i freak out. :love:

VintagePunk said:
HIya Drea!! :hug: I got GAs for the Friday show yesterday!! :hyper:

How are you?? Enjoying your vacation, I take it?

I saw, and I'm jealous *pout* You guys will be enjoying the boys and I'll be stuck on a train :(

Yes I am, it's like having a permanent weekend :giggle: Speaking of weekends, I'll be at the 'rents this weekend - Evan's shag/stag and doe/insert your term here is on Sat, and I promised I'd go home for it. Which will limit my access to blue crack considerably, as I'm leaving late Fri afternoon and not coming back till Monday...

ruffian said:
he says "delayed gratification is not a rock star thing... really..."

:drool:
and he's all flirty with the woman interviewing him...gah!

Morning Ruff! :hug:

Okay I swear the man has to stop teasing us!!! Its hard for me to get any work done when he is all teasing and flirty! :drool: :combust:

DG!! :hug: I didn't get up all that early, myself. :reject: Stayed up and watched the Sopranos DVD....the one that was due back 4 days ago. :reject:

Drea, I keep telling you...ditch the wedding. What's the worst that could happen? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Russty...looking forward to being lazy today, unless some other disaster comes up that needs attending to. :)

I wish I could be lazy, but I have to drive back to town again today for another meeting with SC. He is lucky that he is damn hot and may be able to get me some money. Otherwise it so wouldn't be worth my time. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Just think, after TO/Chi, he'll be able to talk about doing meet and greets naked. :combust:

hahahaha! i wish...interviews where he sat on the bed naked answering questions posed by the lovely Pleban girls sitting at his feet... :combust:

Hi Drea, Russty, DG, BG, and anyone else I'm missing! :hug:

I got up at 11 this morning :reject: Damn HP kept me up.

Drea, I won't see you at the Toronto show?? :sad:

whoops, new thread time..who's doing it?

Russty, that sucks. :( I hope the meeting turns out to be worth your time and effort!

Ruff, if by "[sitting ] on the bed naked answering questions" you mean :censored: then yes, that's exactly what I have in mind. :evil: :wink:

Just dropping in briefly to say hi before i have some stuff to do! :wave:

Hi to my clone! :love: :heart: :dance: I literally had to switch the comp off&go out that moment when i saw that you had spotted me earlier! I wish i could have stayed on, but i should make it on for a little while later! :wink:

ruffian said:

Drea, I won't see you at the Toronto show?? :sad:

Nope :sad: I'll be taking the last train out, which is at 7:15, and boarding starts at 6:45... Allowing for the fact that I get off work at 5, and it takes close to a half hour to get to Union Station, the longest I'll be able to see you guys for will be an hour, if that :( Dammit, if this wedding had been one week later I could've tried to get to all the shows *and* avoid going to the credit union's 50th anniversary celebration (and thus avoid having to wear a dress :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom