Pleban Girls' Party - I made a thread, are you happy now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I have more experience :shifty:

As fascinating as this is :shifty: I have to ask something else...

Is it just me, or is this one gorgeous pic of Larry?

laorsmile.jpg

I've seen a lot of pictures of Larry smiling (so many that I almost begin to dount when people claim he's grumpy) but this one :drool: I don't know what it is with it that is so special...

JezSnape said:
I've seen a lot of pictures of Larry smiling (so many that I almost begin to dount when people claim he's grumpy) but this one :drool: I don't know what it is with it that is so special...

i really think he is more shy than grumpy...

WildHoney said:

I'm older than you :lol:

And i've never had any complaints :lol:

My name isn't wildhoney just after a U2 song :shifty:

i've never had any complaints either:shifty:

ok..lets make a deal..how about we do it ..together...:shifty:

Jem! :scream: The clam! :lol:

As much as I would love to stay (especially in this thread, made by VP, which you will all no doubt have finished by the time I wake up tomorrow) I have to go to bed. I have the rest of the week off :hyper: :happy:

Good night everyone, sweet dreams :hug:

bonoishot said:

:madwife: people taking advantage :mad:
well today it came to a head...
about 3 months ago the selfish friend was high on drugs, did a hit and run, resisted arrest when the cops tried to arrest him etc.
so my friend bailed him..
yesterday was his court date and he forgot...
he realised 15 minutes before he was due in court so he took my freinds car without permission, with no license etc and drove it to court. he forgot to put the car in park or do the er brake and it rolled into another car...
now my friends car is a wreck and he is repsonsible for all damages... he has let this guy live in his house, rent free, for years...
i am just disgusted

Back
Top Bottom