Pleban Girls Party - Hurricanes, tattoos and newbies O my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

i know its not good weldy :|

yes your clone is shattered, i have been since before i even went to edinburgh, am beginning to catch up a bit

oooh rach is coming for the weekend, with our friend bev! were gonna make bev sit there and watch loadsa U2 :tongue::drool: :drool:

And there was me thinking that you'd be resting up for Torornto....:hug: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I haven't missed anyone hitting 10, 000 have I?

Hola girls :hug: :heart:

And Diane, nice to see you finally posting regularly. :)

Aww, thank you! :hug: I have a feeling that at least one of you might have seen my name on the who's online list.

I hope everyone is having a great day. Russty, I'm glad you're having a wonderful day with your family. I had a pleasant financial surprise, so I'm a lot happier than I've been in a while!

I'll probably be back a little later. My usual nighttime pattern is this: I go online first thing when I get home. When I get sleepy, I go to bed with a book and just about always fall asleep while I'm reading. Then I wake up about 11:30 and am up for a few more hours, mostly on the Internet!!!

So, I'll see you all soon!!! :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:
It's amazing how much better one can feel after a nap :D

Russty, that is sooo adorable about your baby crawling! :cute: And I'm glad you've been having a good couple of days. You've needed it. :hug:

Bri! :hug:

Nope, but you did miss me getting it on with JT Bono :sexywink:

Thanks DG! :hug: I'm glad for now at least I've kicked some of the saddness away. I don't know what it is about the tattoos, but everytime I get one I feel like I'm peeling off a layer of pain from my life. They make me love myself a little more each time. I feel like I'm finally getting rid of the saddness and pain that I've been holding in for the last 15 years. Its incredibly healing and changing. I know I'll probably never totally be rid of the depression, but at least I hope to have more moments of happiness like this in my life.

Glad you had a nice nap. I really would love to get in bed with Mr. Cat, but if I do I know I'll probably end up laying there all afternoon. :giggle: and someone has to actually take care of the baby when she wakes up from her nap.

DG :hug:

Did you see that pic I posted the other day, of the boy who is going out with my best friend?

Well his pretty face got messed up yesterday :sad:

Him and one of my other friends were attacked on the street.

Nasty experience :tsk:

VintagePunk said:
I'm here for a few...
:hug: :hug:
DG...it stopped throbbing for the first time today. I can't get a massage till tomorrow. :sigh: :madspit:

At least the throbbing went away :hug: Sucks about not being able to get the massage til tomorrow :( :hug:

BG, that's awful! :sad: :hug:

Diane L said:

Aww, thank you! :hug: I have a feeling that at least one of you might have seen my name on the who's online list.

I hope everyone is having a great day. Russty, I'm glad you're having a wonderful day with your family. I had a pleasant financial surprise, so I'm a lot happier than I've been in a while!

I'll probably be back a little later. My usual nighttime pattern is this: I go online first thing when I get home. When I get sleepy, I go to bed with a book and just about always fall asleep while I'm reading. Then I wake up about 11:30 and am up for a few more hours, mostly on the Internet!!!

So, I'll see you all soon!!! :wave:

Diane I'm so glad that you got such a nice surprise! :hug: Less pressure on our pocketbooks is always a good thing. I hope to see you later. I'm sure I'll be around...same bat channel, same bat time. :wink:

Hi VP and BG! :hug: :hug:

That really sucks about your friend, BG! I sure hope that he heals up okay. People can be such jerks sometimes. :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:

At least the throbbing went away :hug: Sucks about not being able to get the massage til tomorrow :( :hug:

BG, that's awful! :sad: :hug:

For the time being, it'll probably start again anytime now...that's what it does. Meh. :mad:

BG, sorry to hear about your friend. :hug:

Jem, nice to have you back. :hug:

Russty :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom