Pleban Girls Party - Hurricanes, tattoos and newbies O my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Wild! :hug: I'm so in love with the tattoos today its not even funny. they do hurt like a bitch though. Mr. Cat stayed home sick today from work and I was complaining that my leg is really sore and he said "No pain, no gain!" and laughed. He is loving that I have to be uncomfortable for a while after getting them.

But I'm already planning the next two so its all good. hehe :wink:

Jemma I'm so jealous you got to see him sing with the corrs live!! I love when they do SGB together. :drool: I'm so glad you had a good time.

And I just have to say again, I love you both so much that I was so happy that you were okay!!! I'm still so saddened by the bombings, but so thankful that you guys and all our Plebans are okay. I don't know if Londoners will ever even know how impressed Americans have been with all of you in the last week or so. As a country you have responded with such heart and many have not forgotten the support we got from you during 9/11. Its all coming back to you. :hug: :heart:

Hi Drea :hug: :D

Its offically two months till I see Pearl Jam live!!!! I'm so flippin excited! I can't believe that its coming so soon. :dance: :hyper: You guys are going to hate me afterwards. :giggle: I'm be having PJ afterglow for weeks. :rockon:

Russty Cat said:

And I just have to say again, I love you both so much that I was so happy that you were okay!!! I'm still so saddened by the bombings, but so thankful that you guys and all our Plebans are okay. I don't know if Londoners will ever even know how impressed Americans have been with all of you in the last week or so. As a country you have responded with such heart and many have not forgotten the support we got from you during 9/11. Its all coming back to you. :hug: :heart:

Thanks Russty:hug: It certainly is coming back t us. I think the marjority of people whatever race, colour or creed joins as one at times like this. I asked my brother to put a message under my & NI's name in the book of condolence as he works for the Mayor of London.

WJS said:

Thanks Russty:hug: It certainly is coming back t us. I think the marjority of people whatever race, colour or creed joins as one at times like this. I asked my brother to put a message under my & NI's name in the book of condolence as he works for the Mayor of London.

Very nice! I know people appreciate the love and concern at times like these. Its definetly moments like this that make us realize that we are all just humans and need to love and respect each other no matter what. Life is to short to begin with.

Russty Cat said:
Thanks Wild! I'm so in love with the tattoos today its not even funny. they do hurt like a bitch though. Mr. Cat stayed home sick today from work and I was complaining that my leg is really sore and he said "No pain, no gain!" and laughed. He is loving that I have to be uncomfortable for a while after getting them.

But I'm already planning the next two so its all good. hehe

Jemma I'm so jealous you got to see him sing with the corrs live!! I love when they do SGB together. I'm so glad you had a good time.

ooooh i wanna see your tatoos, i havent caught up yet :lol:
im so slow but keep getting distracted

honestly russty i nearly :faint: when they started singing it, i was jumping up and down screamin "OH MY GOD!!!" :giggle: nothing that lucky normaly happens to me

i know russty, it was sooooo:sad: it happened the day i was travelling back from edinburgh to cornwall so i was like :ohmy: :huh: about getting on the train! and wild said you were all asking about me if i was ok so thanks :hug: everyone has to help each other through times that are hard :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Very nice! I know people appreciate the love and concern at times like these. Its definetly moments like this that make us realize that we are all just humans and need to love and respect each other no matter what. Life is to short to begin with.

couldnt have put it bette myself russty :up:

i should so go to bed, but nowhere near caught up

Do you ever have a day where all just seems right in the world?! I'm so incredibly happy in this very moment that I have tears in my eyes. Mini-cat has been working on drawings all morning, my baby Fluffy has learned to crawl and is so cute realising she can move about on her own, Mr. Cat is taking a nap with your dogs, they all look so damn cute together. And I've found a new amazing artist online that has totally inspired me! Sometimes its just the little things that make my heart sing. :D

Russty Cat said:
Do you ever have a day where all just seems right in the world?! I'm so incredibly happy in this very moment that I have tears in my eyes. Mini-cat has been working on drawings all morning, my baby Fluffy has learned to crawl and is so cute realising she can move about on her own, Mr. Cat is taking a nap with your dogs, they all look so damn cute together. And I've found a new amazing artist online that has totally inspired me! Sometimes its just the little things that make my heart sing. :D

I :heart: days like that

My last one was 29th June 2005. My godson JD was born, spent a brilliant day in Cardff and saw an amazing U2 show...and at that stage waved to Ruff

bonoishot said:

couldnt have put it bette myself russty :up:

i should so go to bed, but nowhere near caught up

:lol: Jemma it takes forever to catch up! At 2 am last night I was seriously considering not even going to sleep. I was just going to start working and figured I'll sleep when I'm dead. Mr. Cat woke up and came out to get a drink of water and told me that I really needed to sleep at least for a bit and he said laying on the couch in my studio didn't count, since I would just lay there and think about working. :giggle:

I finally went to bed and then the damn tattoos were so sore I couldn't really sleep. So I'm working on about an hours sleep. I feel really funky, but I'm functioning alot better then I thought I would be. {{{coffee}}}

It's amazing how much better one can feel after a nap :D

Russty, that is sooo adorable about your baby crawling! :cute: And I'm glad you've been having a good couple of days. You've needed it. :hug:

Bri! :hug:

Nope, but you did miss me getting it on with JT Bono :sexywink:

WJS said:
Ahhhhhhhh is my clone tired???

Wondering where the other guys are??? I so want to Doit with VP

i know its not good weldy :|

yes your clone is shattered, i have been since before i even went to edinburgh, am beginning to catch up a bit

oooh rach is coming for the weekend, with our friend bev! were gonna make bev sit there and watch loadsa U2 :tongue::drool: :drool:

bonoishot said:

i know its not good weldy :|

yes your clone is shattered, i have been since before i even went to edinburgh, am beginning to catch up a bit

oooh rach is coming for the weekend, with our friend bev! were gonna make bev sit there and watch loadsa U2 :tongue::drool: :drool:

Well...I guess we are going to share :| together...I'm a bit tired too...but for different reasons though.

WJS said:

I :heart: days like that

My last one was 29th June 2005. My godson JD was born, spent a brilliant day in Cardff and saw an amazing U2 show...and at that stage waved to Ruff

Wild just reading that makes me happy! That sounds like the perfect day. Loved ones and friends and U2 all in the same day, you couldn't ask for more.

HI Weldy :hug: Bri :hug: DG :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom