Pleban Girls Party: Hotel Pleba; You can never leave!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages from Jemma

Been to beach today, but i only paddled am to ill to go in water as my cough is still bad and chesty so just had a paddle. I wrote something in the sand.

Mymessag.jpg

I sent a message back asking why she didn't write Bono is a Sex God in the sand

Yeah that'd have impressed my grandparents! Think i disturbed my grandma enough with all the B pics i took at Murrayfield:lol: Brought Boston video with me need to watch missing B

Miss you and all the girls. Give them a :hug: for me jem x

VintagePunk said:

I just have to say...Sarah is SUCH a sweetie. :love: :love:

She did all the packing, loading and unloading yesterday morning, and since we've been home she's been taking such good care of me, asking me every 10 minutes if I need anything, etc. :cute: :heart:

Ahhhh :heart: She's is a sweetie. That also has a lot to do with the way you've brought her up. It proves your a excellent Mum:hug:

Haha That's so funny that bit about Jem saying she wouldn't exactly write that Bono is a sex god in front of her gran!!!! :combust:

Of course i'd be anything for Bono so that i could :censored: him!!!! Anytime, esp in a limo - Woo!!!! :drool: :drool:

Have you got Jems' reaction to the story? :wink:

susanp6 said:
Haha That's so funny that bit about Jem saying she wouldn't exactly write that Bono is a sex god in front of her gran!!!! :combust:

Of course i'd be anything for Bono so that i could :censored: him!!!! Anytime, esp in a limo - Woo!!!! :drool: :drool:

Have you got Jems' reaction to the story? :wink:

She won't read it til she gets home. To long to send on mobile and she hasn't got access to pC:sad:

Did you read that i mentioned that i keep meaning to get around to writing the rest of my BP? I could kick myself for not just writing it on paper!!!! :rant:

I should remember almost word for word what i wrote tho'!

I actually think there was a really good quality to your BP writing actually Wild! :up: :bow: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Did you read that i mentioned that i keep meaning to get around to writing the rest of my BP? I could kick myself for not just writing it on paper!!!! :rant:

I should remember almost word for word what i wrote tho'!

I actually think there was a really good quality to your BP writing actually Wild! :up: :bow: :combust:

Yeah i think i read it as i was leaving earlier.

I hope you remember it Susan, i have a notepad by my bed incase i have any inspiration in the night :sexywink:

Good quality to my writing, that's because i'm a pervert..

Not bad for a Catholic Convent School girl ....:huh:

WildHoney said:

I don't think it's at the same high standard as before but Susan & GG seem to think so

I *really* liked it...something that any uh.... :shifty: fan hopes could happen to them. :drool:

Sorry to hear about you losing your story, Susan...that's really frustrating. :(

Dazzled!! Thanks. :hug:

What link Wild? Oh you mean some Bono pic or something?

VP - It is very frustrating cos i thought i might actually have written some good stuff there, surprisingly enough! :yes: :sexywink:

I can recall it all pretty well tho'! :evil: :tongue:

VintagePunk said:
Wild, I did, but I didn't listen at the time. *goes to open it right now*

I haven't dled any shows in ages...I never know where to find them anymore. :sigh:

I was listening to it for hours earlier.

B's groaning & french at the beginning:drool: :drool:

and i love it when he says my name is Paul but my friends call me Bono :drool: :drool: :drool: :combust:

I can always send you some...

Forgot to post this earlier, it's a message from Cindy to you guys that she asked me to put up when we were IM'ing today :)

"tell the girls i say hi, and i'll be on tonight for my blue crack fix. and if you see russty on, tell her i'll be back, and i hope I don't miss her"

I also have the first part of a fanfic that she wants me to post in the new thread once it starts :) She sent it to me, it's good! :)

Can you send a cd with some of the Bono stuff you were talking about earlier Wild, esp. that Jools version of If you wear that velvet dress???? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OMFG!!!! You ain't bloody kidding either about us 2 drooling over the floor at your place!!!! :drool: :drool:

New thread time! :huh:

susanp6 said:
Can you send a cd with some of the Bono stuff you were talking about earlier Wild, esp. that Jools version of If you wear that velvet dress???? :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OMFG!!!! You ain't bloody kidding either about us 2 drooling over the floor at your place!!!! :drool: :drool:

New thread time! :huh:

I will . Just need confirmation what you want?? All the Solo Bono Stuff?? anyother tracks you particularly want??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom