PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
newbi2.jpg

U2Bono402.jpg

newbi4.jpg

U2Bono402.jpg

I love the shoes he has on! We use to call these Creepers or Duckies. Do you guys know what they are really called and where you can get them?

FlyYourKite said:
:hug: for VP. I was re-reading my notes on rheumatoid arthritis earlier this morning and said a prayer for your sister.

:hug:

Another thing that has me sorta freaked out today is that they put her on Celebrex, and when she went to fill the Rx, the pharmacist freaked out, and said she can't take it...she has an allergy to sulfa drugs, and apparently there's an ingredient in Celebrex that can cause allergic reactions in those allergic to sulfa...but her doc wants to try her on it, anyway. So, I've sorta been on edge all day, waiting for a call.

And not the good kinda "on Edge," either. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I've heard the term covenant marriage before, but I have no idea what it means. Care to enlighten me? :wink:

:wink: Basically, in short, it's a different type of marriage liscence that requires couples to undergo counseling prior to getting married...it's an effort to try and head off any eventual marital unhappiness or divorce. They're trying to make people believe that marriage is a very serious commitment which I am all for...but they have these crazy rules about getting a divorce. You can only get one if there is proof the spouse is cheating, is an alcoholic, the relationship is abusive, etc. or you've lived apart for 2 years. That is such a long time. It's the Catholic Church getting its nose in law, basically :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks girls. :hug:

On a happier note...Fly, are you gonna try to get tickets to Live 8?

I thought about it and would really love to. Only thing is that I work and it's always so hard to find people to take shifts on a Saturday since most people are already working. But I'll do my best. Are you planning on trying to get tickets?

FlyYourKite said:

I thought about it and would really love to. Only thing is that I work and it's always so hard to find people to take shifts on a Saturday since most people are already working. But I'll do my best. Are you planning on trying to get tickets?

I think I'm gonna try. Problem is, we leave for vacation in Orillia the next day...which normally wouldn't be a big deal, cause Barrie is on the way. But with things the way they are this year (it's me, Sarah, my mom and sis who go together), I may have to drive. She said she'd be fine driving...but I doubt it. It's 3 1/2 hours.

VintagePunk said:

I think I'm gonna try. Problem is, we leave for vacation in Orillia the next day...which normally wouldn't be a big deal, cause Barrie is on the way. But with things the way they are this year (it's me, Sarah, my mom and sis who go together), I may have to drive. She said she'd be fine driving...but I doubt it. It's 3 1/2 hours.

:hug: Well just do what your instincts tell you. Don't stress yourself out even more by trying to fit it in...the vacation with your family is more important.

On an aside, I :heart: Orillia so very much. I want to come with you! :scream: I don't know if you've heard of it, but my family and I used to go to Bayview Wildwood on vacation every summer for years and years and years. I miss it :sad:

FlyYourKite said:

:hug: Well just do what your instincts tell you. Don't stress yourself out even more by trying to fit it in...the vacation with your family is more important.

On an aside, I :heart: Orillia so very much. I want to come with you! :scream: I don't know if you've heard of it, but my family and I used to go to Bayview Wildwood on vacation every summer for years and years and years. I miss it :sad:

Really? We go to Fern...it's our 4th year in a row, now. I LOVE it there. :drool: :drool:

As for the tickets, I figure I should just go ahead and get them, and if I can't use them, I'm sure I'll be able to give them to someone who will.

VintagePunk said:

Really? We go to Fern...it's our 4th year in a row, now. I LOVE it there. :drool: :drool:

As for the tickets, I figure I should just go ahead and get them, and if I can't use them, I'm sure I'll be able to give them to someone who will.

Fern eh :hmm: I'm on the site for it now :laugh: Yep, looks like the same kinda thing as Bayview. Gotta love those cottagey resorts :heart:

FlyYourKite said:

Fern eh :hmm: I'm on the site for it now :laugh: Yep, looks like the same kinda thing as Bayview. Gotta love those cottagey resorts :heart:

The website doesn't do it justice. :heart:

We've been to a few other resorts, but this one is amazing. Everything...the setting, the accomodations, the activities, the staff (HOT tennis instructor :drool: ), the food is awe-inspiring...

They have so many activities that it's really hard to choose what to do...there will be like 4 different things scheduled at the same time that I want to do, and it's sooo hard to choose!

They usually have a bellydancing class there. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

The website doesn't do it justice. :heart:

We've been to a few other resorts, but this one is amazing. Everything...the setting, the accomodations, the activities, the staff (HOT tennis instructer :drool: ), the food is awe-inspiring...

They have so many activities that it's really hard to choose what to do...there will be like 4 different things scheduled at the same time that I want to do, and it's sooo hard to choose!

They usually have a bellydancing class there. :hmm:

:sexywink: Bellydancing! Get practicing for Toronto while you're there! :lol:

Well girls, sorry it's such a short visit tonight, but I'm gonna hall my ass to bed and hopefully be able to shake the damn PMS. :mad:

Hope everyone has a great sleep filled with yummy dreams :tongue:

Night! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom