PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Nice tongue action..:sexywink:

Larry tongue :drool:
lar_lvtwn_tongue.jpg

Hi girls :yawn: I don't know what's wrong with me, I've been tired since the second I woke up and am feeling like shit. I love PMS :love: :madspit:

Does anyone else get this where there's like really sharp pains in their heart area for a few seconds and then it goes away? :huh: I just had it and it makes me feel sad :sad:

Back again girls :hug:

Fly, could be anything...if it's accompanied by arm pains you should see a doc just in case. Or shortness of breath. But really, I'm not a doctor so what the hell do I know. :huh:

VP....everything okay?

Elessarian said:
Back again girls :hug:

Fly, could be anything...if it's accompanied by arm pains you should see a doc just in case. Or shortness of breath. But really, I'm not a doctor so what the hell do I know. :huh:

VP....everything okay?

Welcome back :hug:
Okay...in what context?

:hug: I get *the* worst PMS. :sad: Along with being a complete ass to everyone at least one day I get all these physical symptoms like serious fatigue, nausea, shakiness, etc. I love being a woman sometimes.

And thanks for the advice Eless! I hope I don't have heart attacks each time that happens :lol: Nothing else happens, it just feels like crazy stabbing pain for a few seconds :shrug: Stupid body.

VintagePunk said:

Welcome back :hug:
Okay...in what context?

Well, I read a few pages back that you were throwing yourself into work and "it seemed to help." I read and reread trying to find if there was anything specific you were referring to and I couldn't find it. Don't mean to sound stalkery, I just wanted to make sure everything in VP World was operating within normal parameters. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls :yawn: I don't know what's wrong with me, I've been tired since the second I woke up and am feeling like shit. I love PMS :love: :madspit:

Does anyone else get this where there's like really sharp pains in their heart area for a few seconds and then it goes away? :huh: I just had it and it makes me feel sad :sad:

I have had that happen before too. Its weird and crappy! If it keeps happening though you should make sure to get checked out. Sorry you feel crappy. I don't like when my girl feels crappy. :( :hug:

Elessarian said:

Well, I read a few pages back that you were throwing yourself into work and "it seemed to help." I read and reread trying to find if there was anything specific you were referring to and I couldn't find it. Don't mean to sound stalkery, I just wanted to make sure everything in VP World was operating within normal parameters. :wink:

Awww, shucks. You can stalk me anytime. :wink:

My sister is having some medical issues, and I'm very concerned...but right now, there's nothing I can do other than wait...and worry, between bouts of trying not to think about it.

On a different note...my class tonight was most interesting. We discussed sexuality in adulthood and covered such topics as marriage, divorce, swinging :lol: and extramarital sex. We had an especially lively debate on covenant marriages which I think are a load of horse shit :laugh: But anyway...the whole talk about divorce got me thinking...the thought of marriage is scaring me more and more these days.

FlyYourKite said:
:hug: I get *the* worst PMS. :sad: Along with being a complete ass to everyone at least one day I get all these physical symptoms like serious fatigue, nausea, shakiness, etc. I love being a woman sometimes.

And thanks for the advice Eless! I hope I don't have heart attacks each time that happens :lol: Nothing else happens, it just feels like crazy stabbing pain for a few seconds :shrug: Stupid body.

I had an anxiety attack a year or so ago (phd school :mad: )....it got diagnosed as such because I was totally at rest, sitting at home on my couch watching a movie at like 11:30 at night. Then all of a sudden I couldn't breathe, my chest was killing me and my arm was hurting. Of course that scared the shit outta me and made it worse.

Often anxiety in women mimics heart attack symptons, unfortunately. Then again, most chest pains are oftentimes just gas. :wink:

But there again, I haven't been to the doctor in....what year is it? So what do I know.

But I hope you get to feeling better!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww, shucks. You can stalk me anytime. :wink:

My sister is having some medical issues, and I'm very concerned...but right now, there's nothing I can do other than wait...and worry, between bouts of trying not to think about it.

Oh okay, that's right. I remember that now. I didn't go back enough threads.

I hope everything resolves itself well. I :heart: my sister too so when I talk to her next I'll be sure to say a little prayer for ya. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom