PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hot concerts and cold showers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
OMG!!! Adam REALLY seems to like talking about willies.... :lmao:

Q: Would you ever pose naked on a U2 album cover again,
like you did on Achtung Baby?

Adam: Yes. Provided my bits were looking good.
I'm not sure whether it's something I'd like to do past the age of...55.

But I think there should be more male nudes. Men should be encouraged to look at each others bits. Penises, I'm included to believe- and I'm not just talking about my own- are good things. They needn't be hidden under a bushel."
Q magazine, 2000

:lmao: Oh, God my sides hurt!!! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

I tend to agree with Adam. :wink:

This is my all time favorite Larry story EVER!!!!

" My earliest memory of Larry was when we were starting off.
We were at our first rehearsal in his kitchen and all these girls kept climbing over the walls and looking in the window at Larry.

Larry just shouted at them "Get out!" And then turned the hose on them!

Larry likes to play drums."
- Bono

IN the name of Love! What more in the name of Love! :drool: :combust:

mullen134.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
"I just passed Adam, I said, Adam, you're 40, do you have anything to say?
And he said, obscurely, How long do I have to sing this song?" - Bono, in the YahooChat, 12 March 2000

:d'oh:!!!! :giggle:

*falls over :lmao:!!!*

Now, was Bono being a smartass, or is Adam a secret song geek? :laugh:

Yes, Wild&I were doing some HD spotting with her binoculars!!!! I think er may have seen a little glimpse, but not nearly as good as what i saw here in Glasgow!!!!! :ohmy:

He sure turns me on during LAPOE!!!! SO sexy!! :drool: :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

Given Adam's rep for wise cracks when you least expect them, I'd say the latter :D

I swear to God that's a bassist thing.. I can think of a couple TO bassists - completely unrelated to anything U2 - who are the same way :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!!

I think that should be our next thread tittle......:D
Ok..with slight modification...willies, maybe?
:laugh:

This is exactly what Adam was talking about, what is do darn wrong with even using the word penis?! Its a beautiful thing! We should use it often! Now I could see if we put cock people being offended...but I've never gotten why the name of a rooster is so offensive. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

This is exactly what Adam was talking about, what is do darn wrong with even using the word penis?! Its a beautiful thing! We should use it often! Now I could see if we put cock people being offended...but I've never gotten why the name of a rooster is so offensive. :wink:

Ok, you explain that to the mods then (I'm not saying I disagree with you)......I push the limits enough..:lol:, I like my arse minus a boot...

:wink: :hug:

I think we may have had a miscommunication, Bri. You start with one accound and then Create multiple albums, in which you can create sub-albums. ... it's right there on the page, basic as basic can be.

I think you meant multiple accounts, maybe. Technically you aren't supposed to do that... :shifty:

Last edited:
Speaking of energy Bri - My friend&I were just saying as we made our way home it's incredible the energy he has&i said it's good ain't it????!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm drinking a few beers at the moment, so it's making me even crazier thinking of tonight!!!!

I've had an amazing week with Wild, Jem&ruff!!!! :heart: :D

Isn't it incredible how some of us have all met up?! Wild is incredibly generous&hospitable!!! :hug: Jem is just discovering all of the old U2 stuff - Bless 'er! She watched Live Aid for the 1st time&she was bowled over with lust from all the unheard&seen of Bono!!!!! :yes: :drool: We had a ball after we came home at like 2 A.M!!!! We were ;aughing so much at all the craziness here&loving every second of posting my B&Edge pix!

susanp6 said:
God, i'd give everything to be able to :censored: Bono!!!!! :combust: :faint: :evil: :tongue:

This is the big life question for some women! Would you really do it if you had the chance? Just one night you and him, no strings, no consequences?

Sadly 9 years ago I lost the option to choose. I'd give Bono one hella of a hug, I'd take a kiss if it was offered, and I'd even grope his arse. But there will be no real Bono love for me. :sad: So I expect the rest of you to pick up the slack! :wink:

Bri my bum has had a boot pretty much lodged in it for the last 15 years or so. :giggle: You get use to it after a while. :wink:

I love the Live Aid footage, Susan. Man when B jumps over the barrier to get to the girls! :combust: He was so damn hot then! I was only like 10 and even I knew he was hot back then! :drool:

I couldn't resist him Russty!!!! I know it's like 99.9% not going to happen, but you know - I was saying this to someone else - if he seriously started to snog me, i wouldn't exactly tell him to stop! He's so sexy!!!!

susanp6 said:
I couldn't resist him Russty!!!! I know it's like 99.9% not going to happen, but you know - I was saying this to someone else - if he seriously started to snog me, i wouldn't exactly tell him to stop! He's so sexy!!!!

Oh trust me I know how you feel. There is something about how he looks and his personality that just makes him so totally snoggable. If I was single I would totally do it in a heartbeat.

I've only been with one man in my life and I think I'll probably die that way. :giggle: I'm old school that way I guess.

I do have permission though to snog any member of U2 or PJ given the chance. :laugh: :hyper: No sex, but snogging and groping is allowed. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I do have permission though to snog any member of U2 or PJ given the chance. :laugh: :hyper: No sex, but snogging and groping is allowed. :wink:

I was told I could make out with Billie Joe Armstrong from Greenday but Bono and or the other guys from U2 he wasn't so sure about... I think he knows my weakness for a good accent :D

Snogging is allowed then Russty? Oh well - I couldn't complain if i got even 'just' a full-blown snog with lots of tongue action!!!! OMG! The very thought! Wild&I were having a convo about paying money to get maybe an hour long snog if you paid a grand to charity&it's like: Well - It IS going to charity B, come on PLEASE!!! :drool: :drool:

Oh to imagine having his tongue in your mouth!!!! :combust: :faint:

Sad_Girl said:

I was told I could make out with Billie Joe Armstrong from Greenday but Bono and or the other guys from U2 he wasn't so sure about... I think he knows my weakness for a good accent :D

LMAO SG! :laugh: After my first kiss with my other Irish man I guess Mr. Cat figured it couldn't get much worse. :giggle: I was very honest with him the first time it happened so I think he figured I knew how to handle myself. But the accents do make my knees weak. :wink:

DIS!!!!!!!! Missed ya while i was away!!!! :sexywink:

I saw live HD tonight at my home city show!!!! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Snogging is allowed then Russty? Oh well - I couldn't complain if i got even 'just' a full-blown snog with lots of tongue action!!!! OMG! The very thought! Wild&I were having a convo about paying money to get maybe an hour long snog if you paid a grand to charity&it's like: Well - It IS going to charity B, come on PLEASE!!! :drool: :drool:

Oh to imagine having his tongue in your mouth!!!! :combust: :faint:

Well Susan lets just say that Mr. Cat was quite the little slutty tart boy in his time. He has slept with women all over the world, literally. :laugh: And since I was a very nice young lady when I was young it s only fair I get a taste now and again now. :giggle:

Speaking of tarty boy he needs to use the phone. :mad: I'll be back in a few. :D

Back
Top Bottom