Pleban Girls Party - Hot and out of breath

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Bri :hug: Back for a sec, I need Sarah to help by reading off variables for me, and she's watching The Colbert Report, so I have to wait for a commercial. :shifty:

Then I'm done summing, and I can start testing. :happy:

:|

Some nights I actually enjoy this, I feel good and productive...but tonight? :no: I'm soooo distracted, and just not feelin' the stats. :angry:

ETA - Bri, I was trying to vote for Magni earlier, and I think in 20 minutes I managed to register 3 votes. :angry: That site hates me. :angry:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I meant watch the House DVDs on a different day...then wait for the third season to come out :D

You do know that there are other days of the week? :wink:

:lol:

There are different days of the week?! :shocked: Just kidding. :wink:

Okay, my new roomie is dropping by a few pieces of furniture tonight, and she'll probably end up getting here any minute now, and Rock Star is about to start! :yikes: I hope I don't miss too much of the show. A few of her friends are helping her move these heavy pieces, so I may not need to help. :lol: I'm so pathetic, getting worried I'm going to miss my reality show! :lol:

Goodnight SG! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Night SG!:hug::heart:

VP :hug:
How's the work coming along?

Meh. Like I said, I'm distracted. :shrug: It's not that I have to be awake to do it, I've done it plenty of times when I'm sleepy, but there's this certain concentration zone that I get into that makes it easier, and it's just not happening tonight. :| I'm done the summing and *should* do the testing now...the more I do now, the less I'll have tomorrow night.

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Bri :hug: Back for a sec, I need Sarah to help by reading off variables for me, and she's watching The Colbert Report, so I have to wait for a commercial. :shifty

Then I'm done summing, and I can start testing. :happy

ETA - Bri, I was trying to vote for Magni earlier, and I think in 20 minutes I managed to register 3 votes. :angry: That site hates me. :angry:

Testing is good though right? Testing is the exciting part? :hyper:

Poor clone, you've been working sooo hard.:hug:

The site hates us both. :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Testing is good though right? Testing is the exciting part? :hyper:

Poor clone, you've been working sooo hard.:hug:

The site hates us both. :angry:

This isn't the fun testing, this is preliminary, it'll tell me things like normality, skew/kurtosis, mean, standard deviation, variability, mean, score ranges, it'll show outliers, etc. It'll help me see if any scores are terribly out of the expected range, and then I'll have to go back to my raw data, see if they're correct, and if so, decide what to do with them (there are various suggestions, from just omitting that P's data, to removing just that one score and substituting it with the mean, etc... ) :crazy:

ETA - it'll apparently tell me the means twice. :huh: :crack: :lmao:

Last edited:
Don't worry VP - I'll be power voting for him as long as I can tonight. He's getting all my votes, unless someone else can kick as much ass as he did.

VintagePunk said:

This isn't the fun testing, this is preliminary, it'll tell me things like normality, skew/kurtosis, mean, standard deviation, variability, mean, score ranges, it'll show outliers, etc. It'll help me see if any scores are terribly out of the expected range, and then I'll have to go back to my raw data, see if they're correct, and if so, decide what to do with them (there are various suggestions, from just omitting that P's data, to removing just that one score and substituting it with the mean, etc... ) :crazy:

:crack:

With the amount of data you have, that's insane.

I just realized something...I'm not taking any maths this year.
For the first time in like...10 or so years?
feels weird....

VintagePunk said:

ETA - it'll apparently tell me the means twice. :huh: :crack: :lmao:
:lol:

Double your pleasure. :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:crack:

With the amount of data you have, that's insane.

I just realized something...I'm not taking any maths this year.
For the first time in like...10 or so years?
feels weird....

My data set is a huge mofo :ohmy: It's crazy. Nothing they taught me in stats prepared me for this :crazy:

No math for you!! :happy: Sarah's happy that she'll have no math or science next year, too. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Don't worry VP - I'll be power voting for him as long as I can tonight. He's getting all my votes, unless someone else can kick as much ass as he did.

Thank you!!! There's another person I'm worried about, too. :uhoh: :sad:

The school computer made me log off because it's about to reboot in 15 minutes. :angry:

But....15 minutes with you girls. :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I've talked to him a few times on MSN and in the Temple bar. :heart :He's been working evenings so he doesn't get on till later, and alot of times he heads to bed cause he's tired.
He hasn't even been playing his geetar as much :eek:hmy :

Awww. :sad: He'd better keep up on his playing. :shame: Tell him I said hi when you talk to him again. :heart:

Snooky?? :hyper: She posted a few days ago, and I said hi, but then she disappeared. I figured that she must have gotten busy with Mia. :cute: Either that, or she just didn't want to talk to me. :shifty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom