Pleban girls party: Hot and flexible siberians...we go all night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

trying to convince bono that he'd like camping.......

don't need to do that....

elevated1HD.jpg

hmmm...............I think I need a shower.....:drool: so I can go camping later:wink: I gotta go put UP the tent...

Wild - Yes, i know who Charlie Nicholas is! I saw him all of 17 years ago!!!!!!!! I am ancient! Saw him in a bank here in Glasgow, when i was with my boyfriend at the time&you should have heard the bank manager! All over him he was!

It was "Charlie man, how great to see you, how's it going!", etc!

:rolleyes: !!!!

WildHoney said:

Tell you something. it must be al that fresh coutry air in Ireland cos my hubby really gets the massive tent out when we're there.

a massive tent?! WOW, must be nice and roomy:huh: or something....

susanp6 said:
Wild - Yes, i know who Charlie Nicholas is! I saw him all of 17 years ago!!!!!!!! I am ancient! Saw him in a bank here in Glasgow, when i was with my boyfriend at the time&you should have heard the bank manager! All over him he was!

It was "Charlie man, how great to see you, how's it going!", etc!

:rolleyes: !!!!

Ahh Charlie :drool: :drool: To think he has meet Bono.

~BrightestStar~ said:
:laugh:
Have fun Dis......try and go all night...:huh:

Sweet Dreams. :hug:

Showers....
3e316b15shavetwo.jpg

no not during week nights...I go camping for oh....1 hr or less, its ok becasue I'm usually so tired!!! Sometimes I don't even want to go camping but I am usually a good sport about it

Bonogasm?? Someone say Bonogasm? Where?How?When?Why?

I was just about to say that i am seriously TRYING to stay alert here&BAM! You say Bonogasm, Dis!!!! Now that is sure to get my attention!! :giggle:

I only have, what 18 to go&then i can say adios! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I dunno where Susan went..:scratch:

No tickets yet...:huh:
The General sale is saturday....

and this is a *very* bad week and weekend for me..I'm so busy *bleh*

dont' worry you'll get em':wink: So lets bring this place down to forget about our bad weeks..... lets see what I can do

elev.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom