Pleban Girls Party - Hockey, Soccer and Cold turkeys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
We just went to the grocery store if you where here you could have ice cream. :wink: :drool: :giggle:

I have ice cream. I just want something solid. :scream:

And the sad thing is, I love ice cream. If that weren't one of my few options available, if I didn't have to eat it, I'd want it 24/7. :lol:

Tubing rocks till the hiting the water hard part. hehe I did have fun though going on the two man tube with my niece. We were cracking up the whole time. I kept screaming and she was so cute saying it was okay don't worry, thinking I was scared for real. I'm going to miss her when she goes home to her moms at the end of the summer. :( :heart:

VP that sucks! I know what you mean though. I got so sick of jello when I couldn't have solid food. :madspit:

Bri you have to come get the ice cream. :sexywink:

:hug: SG I'm sure it will get better. According to B if I stopped moving for at least a minute it might get better. :laugh: But no one else is going to clean the house for his parents visit this weekend.

43f684e6.jpg

Orli_Leather.jpg

A little something for Vp and Sarah, too :sexywink: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
43f684e6.jpg

Orli_Leather.jpg

A little something for Vp and Sarah, too :sexywink: :drool:

:ohmy: :drool:

Gotta tell you something! Sarah just started a new videogame on the weekend, forget the name of it, but in the plot, you have to wander around various Disney worlds. One of the worlds is a POTC thing. The graphics are super-high quality, and Johnny's character is hawt like whoa. After she'd been playing that part for a bit, she said something to the effect of "okay, I lust for him when I see him in movies, I lust for him looking at pictures...but is it weird that I'm lusting for an animated version of him?" :lmao:

:lol: VP its all about Johnny. :wink:

I think I"m gonna go hit the hot tub and bed. I'll see you guys later. Nighty night. :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom