Pleban Girls Party - Hockey, Soccer and Cold turkeys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
No Irish men have called me yet. :angry:

I could have really used a call from one of them today. But did he make my cell phone ring? No.

It's okay. I'll be all right. I'll go on with my life. :sad:

I do hope those three ladies are having fun in Dublin. :wink:

sami0201 said:

It's good, thanks. :)

How are you? How's the tooth?

It's pretty good, thanks. Not much pain, but my jaw is kinda stiff. Feeling kinda yucky cause I went for 2 days without eating much (till this evening, I had mac and cheese :drool: ), and then last night I only slept in 20 minute increments :huh: but I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. Thanks for asking. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

That was today wasn't it! :hyper::love:

Maybe they didn't meet your high standards ...

I mean, not everyone has teeth you know. Tsk. It's about what's on the inside that counts....

:lol:

Considering that I'm missing one now, maybe I shouldn't be so choosy. :wink:

Night Drea :hug:

Jo, Wild actually has my number, and she was instructed to give it to men! :angry:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

It's pretty good, thanks. Not much pain, but my jaw is kinda stiff. Feeling kinda yucky cause I went for 2 days without eating much (till this evening, I had mac and cheese :droo l: ), and then last night I only slept in 20 minute increments :hu h: but I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. Thanks for asking. :hu g:

I'm sorry. :( :hug: I hope it's better tomorrow!! :heart:

I hate to post and run again, but I'm gonna go to bed. I still feel like I'm in school, going to sleep and waking up early! :angry: :lol: When my cousins end school they better start sleeping late! :laugh:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Maybe they didn't meet your high standards ...

I mean, not everyone has teeth you know. Tsk. It's about what's on the inside that counts....

Hey, some of us might be missing some teeth! But we're still people! :madwife:

Oh, wait. That's what you just said. :ohmy:

Some of us are also missing some sleep. :yawn:

VintagePunk said:
Jo, Wild actually has my number, and she was instructed to give it to men! :angry:

OMG! She'd do it, too! And have NI write it on pub walls! :laugh:

Unless she's saving it only for :bono: ... :ohmy: :lol:

On that note, I need to go to bed. Goodnight, and I hope to see you all sometime during the next few nights.

:hug: SG :hug: VP :hug: Bri

I'm doing good. Just exhausted and incredibly sore. :lol: I have been massively cleaning and re-decorating our house. :drool: :lol:

And on Sunday I got bribed into riding the intertube behind our boat. It was really fun till we hit wake and when I hit the water it felt like someone kicked me really hard in the back. My body needs a full massage now. :wink:

It will have to settle for the hot tub and a Smirnoff Ice in a bit. :drool:

How are you guys doing? :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh: Me too.

Wanna order a pizza? :wink:

OMG, i would kill for pizza. :drool: :drool:

I think that might be a little hard for me to eat right now, though. :sad:

I've eaten so much soft food in the past two weeks. :madwife: I want a nice, thick steak. :love:

Eta - as soon as I typed out "nice, thick," I thought of what Wild would say if she were on. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom