Pleban Girls Party - Hockey, Soccer and Cold turkeys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Hi Thora :hug:

We really wish you girls could of been there with us :sad:

Sitting outside HQ Jem & i thought of you all

I left a message on all our behalfs on the wall :shifty:

I took photos
:drool: :drool:

Really??? Awwww, that's SO sweet of you! Can't wait to see what it says! :)

WildHoney said:
Hi Thora :hug:

We really wish you girls could of been there with us :sad:

Sitting outside HQ Jem & i thought of you all

I left a message on all our behalfs on the wall :shifty:

I took photos
:drool: :drool:

Very cool! I look forward to seeing it!! :hyper:

WildHoney said:
SO what happens after it closes Bri ?

Have you booked anything you wanted??

I've booked most of my courses. There's one really important one that I wanted, but haven't gotten.

And I need teo more courses that don't conflict with everything. :angry:

But enough of my whining! I want to hear more about you girls and your mischief and mayhem! :love:

VintagePunk said:

Are you talking about your husband? :ohmy:

Or someone else's? :wink:

NI :love:

You've got to love a man who spends his wedding anniversary standing outside a recording studio on the windy docks for 4 hours and spend the evening with her friends without a single word of complaint :love:

Maybe i should clone him to raise funds for the next tour or pay off last year's :lol:

Tuesday afternoon NI & i met Jem and we went to Rhythum Records and then to a pub so they could eat and sat there and chat for a long time :lol:

I saw Ruff briefly at hotel and had a hug, and on my way to meeting Jem i went into Brown Thomas' and brought a Edun top.

Wednesday meet Jem and went to Brown Thomas' again for Jem , then did a bit of window shopping and meet Ruff. She had some bits to do and the rest of us went down to HQ were we waited for 4 hours :reject:

The most exciting moment was when some boxes containing some sort of drum kit were delivered. We then returned to our hotels and meet up later in the Clarence:drool: in the Octogon Bar then we went to Lilles which is decorated like Macphisto's liar and had some more drink, water in my case and the DJ plated Salome(extended Remix) :drool:

Bono was too tired to come out though, he couldn't keep up with us :lol:

One random thing , NI & i missed the last DART back to hotel on Tuesday so we got a taxi, the driver thought NI was English :lol:, anyway we had exactly the same driver last night :ohmy:

Ruff chatted him up yet again , she loves Taxi drivers :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom