PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
OK, I'm too lazy to try and sleep now :lol:.

Russty-maybe you should consider getting another tattoo artist? If she does swing both ways, you don't want to put flames to the fire. :lol: :hug:

I've been thinking about that. It took me 10 years to find her and I would hate to loose her!

but if the breast thing does become an issue Nathan who is the other artist in her shop could do it. He is the owner and a nice guy. Funny thing though last time I was in he asked me if I was married! When I told him yes, he said "Darn it!" :lol: He is very sweet and I think he was just being a flirt.

Personally, I'd rather save myself for a guy that I feel comfortable with than give it up just to say I did it. It doesn't have to be marriage, but I do think I'd have to be in a serious and committed relationship to have sex.

Oh Weldy it will happen one day, don't dispair. :hug: Of course take that worth a grain of salt. I'm totally fucked in the head right now so I'm not a good person to be giving advice. :wink:

I just can't find a guy...so that's why I'm saving myself....I don't care about the sex part...not at all.

Once I'm in a relationship...I'll probably (and I emphise this...cause I keep forgetting myself...alot) will stop complaining about it.

I'm one of those rare virgins who never been in a relationship before...of anykind. Plus...I never had a single date and never kissed anyone before (on the lips I mean).

Russty Cat said:
Oh Weldy it will happen one day, don't dispair. :hug: Of course take that worth a grain of salt. I'm totally fucked in the head right now so I'm not a good person to be giving advice. :wink:

I know that part...but I'm too lazy to find a guy too....and plus I'm not that much of a party person and I don't go out that much...other than to work and to do some shopping or to do something with my parents.

Relationships are overrated :down:

But I'm a tad bit bitter towards the opposite sex right now (aside from one Irish lead singer :wink: ), so don't listen to me. :lol:

Well...I'm going to go to bed...I have a call shift today (a call shift is basically "If we need you" type of day where I have to call in an hour before to see if I actually do work or not...depending on the manager/how busy it will be/weather kinda thing.)

If I do work...I'll see you at around 6:30/7ish (at night of course)....if not...I'll see you sometime today...both if I stop playing my Rollercoster Tycoon all freaking day long!

Nighty Night Weldy! :hug:

I think I should head to bed as well. Morning always seems to come too soon.

:hug: DG I hope you feel better and the stupid meds stop driving your stomach nuts. :heart:

WildHoney said:
OMG :shocked::sad:

Can't believe what's happening in London this morning. Glad NI's at home today. All my family accounted for :hug:

Wild!:hug: thank goodness you and your family are safe. I thought of you guys immediatly.

omg so scary:yikes:

It's all so disturbing.
This world scares me so much :sad:

WildHoney, I said this in the other thread so sorry i'm repeating, but i'm really pleased your family are safe - i'd be so fearful if I had relatives who I hadn't heard from in the London area :hug:

WildHoney said:
OMG :shocked::sad:

Can't believe what's happening in London this morning. Glad NI's at home today. All my family accounted for :hug:

I just came home and turned on the news. OMG :sad:. I immediately thought of you and your family. Glad everything is OK. :hug: :hug:

OMG I can't believe this. This is bringing back memories of 9/11 again. :sad:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Dis and DG...:wave:

Hey guys...one question....Is your area doing anything to protect the bus/subway (or train) system? Sorry if it seems lame

no its not lame but I have to laugh:giggle: the nearset subway system is Boston...or Montreal? BOth about the same distance...and no...no bus system either....

sadly no trains....Amtrak is about 1 hour from here:huh: I live in the land of non public transportation:huh:

but we do have pickup trucks:wink:

I cannot speak for DG's Btown but I am sure they must be doing something.

Back
Top Bottom